• Status
    Not open for further replies.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    As much as I would like to see Trump back, I don't think it will happen. CoC republican leadership isn't done beating populism into submission yet so I'm expecting a Mitt or Jeb candidate in 2024 and they will go into that election knowing they will lose and keep losing until they have squashed all populist hopes.
    I think it will be Pence/Cheney

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We are not gonna know anything until after the midterms. How well "we" show up and how many "no party" :rolleyes: folks come with us.

Also a whole lot twists and turns to come before the midterms. Not to mention planned and unplanned errors that the libs will take advantage of.

We still don't know whether this will be a secure election or not? Can we muster enough votes in the purple states to readily distance us ahead of fraud? Whether illegals, dead people and cases of unauthenticated ballots will turn up? Will the monkeypox surge in October, "forcing" mail in balloting?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    We still don't know whether this will be a secure election or not? Can we muster enough votes in the purple states to readily distance us ahead of fraud? Whether illegals, dead people and cases of unauthenticated ballots will turn up? Will the monkeypox surge in October, "forcing" mail in balloting?
    This. Especially the red part. I'm still not 100% convinced that Trump will actually run again. I'm sitting at 51/49 that he will run. It's more likely than not that he'll run. But if voting hasn't been secured with redundant audit capabilities, does his running/not running really matter?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We are not gonna know anything until after the midterms. How well "we" show up and how many "no party" :rolleyes: folks come with us.

Also a whole lot twists and turns to come before the midterms. Not to mention planned and unplanned errors that the libs will take advantage of.

You roll your eyes at "no party"? Dude, **** party. Party don't care about you. In November 2024, should I still be breathing, I'll vote for whichever of the two horrible choices we have to choose from, and I'll vote for the "not communist" candidate whoever that is. If the subject of your devotion isn't on the ballot, will you?

And about secure elections, now is the time to get involved in the election process. It's not just about voting. We need to make sure there are some sane people helping and leading in the voting process, and I think we should get involved in that in any way we can.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think that is who will be shoved down our throat if they get their way,but I hope for a Don & Ron ticket.
    If it is Don, I hope he sees the light on his covid response (and where it was lacking) and shows that he’s learned a lesson from it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think that is who will be shoved down our throat if they get their way,but I hope for a Don & Ron ticket.
    They tried shoving Jeb! down our throats. For what it's worth, Trump showed candidates how to handle the establishment. Sort of. I mean the establishment won in the end regardless.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This. Especially the red part. I'm still not 100% convinced that Trump will actually run again. I'm sitting at 51/49 that he will run. It's more likely than not that he'll run. But if voting hasn't been secured with redundant audit capabilities, does his running/not running really matter?
    I am willing to bet a dollar that their will be election fraud. Also willing to bet a second dollar that nothing will be done about it. Free, fair elections are our country’s past, not our future.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Well, I would actually say Reagan was the best in our lifetimes. Unless you are a lot younger than me. :)
    I would agree, overall Reagan was the best in my lifetime.

BUT, "end results", appointments and policy wise, Trump was better.

Just one example, Reagan appointed Kennedy and O'Connor, who would never have produced Bruen or Dobbs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom