• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What are your thought's on DeSantis' left leaning takes?

In his last congress (115th) before he ran for governor of Florida, he co-sponsored a bill to admit Puerto Rico to the United States as a state (H.R. 6246)

Pro-globalist or pandering to needed constituents for his gubernatorial run? Neither one is a good look
    Answering a question with a question.

Does that make you a Sith Lord?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not Nikki Haley, Trump gave her the OK to run for POTUS. Above video figures cause he knows she is no threat....maybe future VP....?
    One other thing about Trump's "OK" for her to run. Even with that he took a shot at her suggesting it was not the honorable thing of her to do.

"Nikki has to follow her heart, not her honor. She should definitely run!" Trump posted on Truth Social with an old video of Haley declaring support for Trump and saying she wouldn't run if he did.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Appears Trump calling DeSantis “disloyal” because without him DeSantis couldn’t have won as governor his 1st term. And now he may run against him, how dare him. Trump blast DeSantis for shutting down his state during covid…. However Trump slammed GA governor for opening up his state from covid restrictions????? Going to be debates if DeSantis decides to run. Doug in Exile was good on you tube about this today.

So it's come to this now? FDT.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Enter the meat grinder at your peril? Lol
    I don't want anyone to think I am supporting Haley. I personally don't care for her. My original point was that he will try to run everyone thru that grinder who dare to try and pit themselves against him.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    What are your thoughts on Trump's seemingly anti-gun takes?

Just off the top of my head, I recall him agreeing to universal background checks, pushing for bumpstock ban, stance against 3D printing of gun parts...

In comparison, Desantis has pushed for constitutional carry and has no such anti-gun stances from my admittedly limited knowledge.
    I stand by my statement.

Epoxyfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2022
    New Albany
    A lot of dodging on a simple question. It's perfectly fine to say you think the pros of Trump outweigh his questionable stances on guns, but it's odd to me to simply avoid answering and lob out a whataboutism.

The purpose of this board is discussion, if the only response to a tough question is to avoid discussion at all cost then it seems we've lost the thread.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Members are leery of new members with a few posts jumping into the political fray with both feet. Seen too many trolls, not calling you that, just letting you know…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Members are leery of new members with a few posts jumping into the political fray with both feet. Seen too many trolls, not calling you that, just letting you know…
    While true in some circumstance, were the points he brought up not legitimate criticisms one might have especially since this is a pro 2A "Shall Not Be Infringed" firearm-oriented forum?

I might add to the post he originally posted also in which he is referring to that he forgot to add Trump's position on "Red Flag" and that is he is in favor of taking firearms first then worry about due process later.

His point was that he didn't hear any of that coming from DeSantis.

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    A lot of dodging on a simple question. It's perfectly fine to say you think the pros of Trump outweigh his questionable stances on guns, but it's odd to me to simply avoid answering and lob out a whataboutism.

The purpose of this board is discussion, if the only response to a tough question is to avoid discussion at all cost then it seems we've lost the thread.
    Welcome to INGO.

Should have been around sooner, we have disected your question many times before your short visit of 11 posts.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome to INGO.

Should have been around sooner, we have disected your question many times before your short visit of 11 posts.
    So this gives it a reason for someone to just blow it off and talk about what they want to talk about in response to his post?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I believe that a Haley/ Gabbard ticket could win a National election.

The few Democrats that have not went nuts would vote for them.

The all female ticket would bring in the suburban female vote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom