Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

"wealthy tax cheats?" Who made the tax laws? I want a fairer tax system too. But I don't think they want the system I propose.
    Ask the D why he hasn't addressed that problem yet

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

"wealthy tax cheats?" Who made the tax laws? I want a fairer tax system too. But I don't think they want the system I propose.
    I like how Trump nailed HRC in the 2016 debate when the moderator posed the tax question to him. He said sure I worked within the current tax system to use deductions to offset liabilities just like your wealthy donors do Hillary. If you don't like it why did you not try to do anything about reforming the current tax code when you were a Senator? She just stood there blinking her eyes with a stupid look on her face. He crushed her in that debate.

BOOM!!

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I would be really surprised to see tax law changed, there are legions of people working in tax law and accounting that make a good living from complex regulations and tax structures and I'm sure they lobby well in dc.

Always follow the money
    I'm happier with how it is now. We haven't had to itemize since they changed it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Okay. Gimme a clue. How far back? Got a page number?
    Not really. Within the last 4 to 6 weeks. Search here is pretty useless unless you have exact wording or a lot of keywords

It winds up being I know it happened but even I couldn't find it. I even gave up trying to find the article I posted where McCormick was talking about the policies CfG expected DeSantis to support/follow and I really wanted that one because it has been buried by Google search also

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think everyone involved in justifying the release of his tax records have a lot to explain.
    I hope that genie is permanently out of the bottle and it comes back to bite them in the *** just like waiving the filibuster for judicial appointments did

I, for one, would love a look at Pelosi's or Shumer's tax returns

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    A lead FBI agent Charles Mcgonigal that investigated Trumps Russian collusion has been involved and indited with Russian collusion. And he was doing this during his time he was supervising the investigation on Trump. Part of charges is $$$ laundering for a Russian billionaire. But no network media coverage that I have seen. Anyone else see this? You tube Facts matter with Roman….

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

But Trump leads with voters…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Former President Donald Trump has moved into a three-point lead in the 2024 race against President Joe Biden, according to new polling.

Today’s Emerson College Polling shows that Trump has a 44%-41% lead over Biden, a flip from Biden’s 45%-41% lead in November.

On the GOP side, Kimball said that 55% of Republicans expect Trump to be the nominee.

Trump has maintained his 55% support in the GOP primary, while DeSantis has increased his share by nine points from 20% to 29%
    . Every other potential candidate is in single digits, including former Vice President Mike Pence at 6% and former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley at 3%.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Polls are good now?
    Ok I’ll give this question a shot. I put very little stock in presidential election polls. Primary polls are a little different to me. In the election the pollster must guess turnout levels of democrats vs republicans. In the primary there seems less they can do to put their fingers on the scale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom