• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Did Trump finally decide the credit card is bad?! Is Trump finally listening to Rand Paul!? Does Trump really mean to stop the debt?! Been saying for years to stop the debt or we will all be toast like Rome. For years people keep telling me the debt means nothing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Epoxyfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2022
    New Albany

I know there is no chance he can win in the general because Trump would be a spoiler if he didn't get the nom, but I find Desantis much more palatable. A more reasonable man with a more effective stance on the culture wars, I'd vote for him over Trump but think him waiting 4 more years makes more sense.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I looked him up on Twitter to find out more about Mitchell. Looks like Trump must of lied about DeSantis and made him mad? I couldn’t find it though, gave up, Mitchell sends a tweet out 5 times a hour. You can scroll forever backwards and only get back a few hours. Guy must live his entire life on Twitter. In another note Pompeii however you spell it, ex head of CIA sounds like he is running also. Says both parties are and have been wasting too much money and said he told his son he will never get SS when he retires. Me thinks head of CIA isn’t going to be a choice for me. That guy would cut the throats of Americans before losing a $ for the military or his CIA. There’s no reason SS should stop and all other spending on crap gets higher.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    As of this moment, Trump has my 100% support. DeSantis sounds like a great guy and did many many good things; however, I know Trump and his track record. It's a gamble with DeSantis; a good gamble but still a gamble. If Trump pulled out for whatever reason, DeSantis would be my go to; no doubt.

A Trump/DeSantis will not happen. Hope I am wrong.

Epoxyfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2022
    New Albany
    I looked him up on Twitter to find out more about Mitchell. Looks like Trump must of lied about DeSantis and made him mad? I couldn’t find it though, gave up, Mitchell sends a tweet out 5 times a hour. You can scroll forever backwards and only get back a few hours. Guy must live his entire life on Twitter. In another note Pompeii however you spell it, ex head of CIA sounds like he is running also. Says both parties are and have been wasting too much money and said he told his son he will never get SS when he retires. Me thinks head of CIA isn’t going to be a choice for me. That guy would cut the throats of Americans before losing a $ for the military or his CIA. There’s no reason SS should stop and all other spending on crap gets higher.

He was a major person during the 2016 run-up, he was widely revered by Trump supporters during that time but I haven't seen much from him in 4+ years. I'm assuming Trump has continued his attacks on Desantis and Mitchell isn't happy about them.

Epoxyfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2022
    New Albany
    As of this moment, Trump has my 100% support. DeSantis sounds like a great guy and did many many good things; however, I know Trump and his track record. It's a gamble with DeSantis; a good gamble but still a gamble. If Trump pulled out for whatever reason, DeSantis would be my go to; no doubt.

A Trump/DeSantis will not happen. Hope I am wrong.
    What are your thoughts on Trump's seemingly anti-gun takes?

Just off the top of my head, I recall him agreeing to universal background checks, pushing for bumpstock ban, stance against 3D printing of gun parts...

In comparison, Desantis has pushed for constitutional carry and has no such anti-gun stances from my admittedly limited knowledge.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Funny, he seems to have taken down his 'stunning and brave' tweet

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I looked him up on Twitter to find out more about Mitchell. Looks like Trump must of lied about DeSantis and made him mad? I couldn’t find it though, gave up, Mitchell sends a tweet out 5 times a hour.
    I am aware that Trump called DeSantis a globalist, but the Club for Growth thing doesn't make me immediately think it is untrue

I'll wait and see how he does on the big stage

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What are your thoughts on Trump's seemingly anti-gun takes?

Just off the top of my head, I recall him agreeing to universal background checks, pushing for bumpstock ban, stance against 3D printing of gun parts...

In comparison, Desantis has pushed for constitutional carry and has no such anti-gun stances from my admittedly limited knowledge.
    What are your thought's on DeSantis' left leaning takes?

In his last congress (115th) before he ran for governor of Florida, he co-sponsored a bill to admit Puerto Rico to the United States as a state (H.R. 6246)

Pro-globalist or pandering to needed constituents for his gubernatorial run? Neither one is a good look

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Appears Trump calling DeSantis “disloyal” because without him DeSantis couldn’t have won as governor his 1st term. And now he may run against him, how dare him. Trump blast DeSantis for shutting down his state during covid…. However Trump slammed GA governor for opening up his state from covid restrictions????? Going to be debates if DeSantis decides to run. Doug in Exile was good on you tube about this today.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I say bring it on and see how the primary plays out. Naturally Trump is going to try and trash anyone that runs or even has an inkling of running against him anyway. That's politics. We'll see what ya got then.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I say bring it on and see how the primary plays out. Naturally Trump is going to try and trash anyone that runs or even has an inkling of running against him anyway. That's politics.
    Not Nikki Haley, Trump gave her the OK to run for POTUS. Above video figures cause he knows she is no threat....maybe future VP....?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not Nikki Haley, Trump gave her the OK to run for POTUS. Above video figures cause he knows she is no threat....maybe future VP....?
    Like I said. Trump will naturally try to trash anyone who has a legitimate shot that gets in his way. Trump giving Haley the "OK" doesn't mean he won't try and trash her when the time comes. He did it to every single candidate that ran in 2016.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom