Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yes it does.

I am always suspicious of those that join and jump in hard on the political posts…
    Not seeing a whole lot of posts from you about guns. Mostly political stuff or yelling at people to get off of your lawn. Would love to see how long it took you after joining this forum to dive into the politics subforum.

By the way, you joined about 10 years after the forum started, so I'm thinking you need to buy a mirror, rookie.

:):

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I believe that a Haley/ Gabbard ticket could win a National election.

The few Democrats that have not went nuts would vote for them.

The all female ticket would bring in the suburban female vote.
    They would lose my vote. Plus I think they would lose the older retired vote espically among woman who don’t want a woman leader espically a president. I gather that from many talks with my mom and the woman she knows from still the great generation. If the ticket you mentioned being pro-life they will get no democrat vote. And if they are conservative they can kiss anyone democrat voting for them. Imho.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They would lose my vote. Plus I think they would lose the older retired vote espically among woman who don’t want a woman leader espically a president. I gather that from many talks with my mom and the woman she knows from still the great generation. If the ticket you mentioned being pro-life they will get no democrat vote. And if they are conservative they can kiss anyone democrat voting for them. Imho.
    If only conservatives would run moderates, they easily win and you get all the conservative wish list…

How many times have I read that here…

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    If President Tump is on the ticket every Democrat living and dead will come out to vote. Same with any hard right Candidates.

The midterms proved the people that think like us are not in the majority. We have to change tactics to win.
    btw I am a big Trumper!

Why would anyone be against a all female ticket? Haley is mid right not a Rino. Gabbard seems like she woke up? she Appears to be a centrist and would pull some Democrats.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Who
    I believe that a Haley/ Gabbard ticket could win a National election.

The few Democrats that have not went nuts would vote for them.

The all female ticket would bring in the suburban female vote.
    Whose on top?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes it does.

I am always suspicious of those that join and jump in hard on the political posts…
    Can you answer my other question regardless of if it came from a noob or not. What is it that makes you suspicious of that? Plenty of others here have had that same criticism.

Were the points he brought up not legitimate criticisms one might have especially since this is a pro 2A "Shall Not Be Infringed" firearm-oriented forum?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not seeing a whole lot of posts from you about guns. Mostly political stuff or yelling at people to get off of your lawn. Would love to see how long it took you after joining this forum to dive into the politics subforum.

By the way, you joined about 10 years after the forum started, so I'm thinking you need to buy a mirror, rookie.

At least the "suspicious" new guy's critical post was about Trump's questionable positions on firearms. It was legit criticism IMO shared by others here.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Shshshsh…. Gonna blow my ATF cover here…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    :lmfao:There is a norm to how new members typically intrract in the forum as a whole and particularly the political threads and there is a way someone that already knows the players, their positions, and hot buttons posts. When someone with fewer than 10 posts jumps into the fray with both feet, and post more like an INGO vet I am suspicious…

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Epoxyfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2022
    New Albany
    While true in some circumstance, were the points he brought up not legitimate criticisms one might have especially since this is a pro 2A "Shall Not Be Infringed" firearm-oriented forum?

I might add to the post he originally posted also in which he is referring to that he forgot to add Trump's position on "Red Flag" and that is he is in favor of taking firearms first then worry about due process later.

His point was that he didn't hear any of that coming from DeSantis.

Thanks, I don't feel like what I said could be construed in a dishonest or trolling way at all. This is a gun forum, and I'm a staunch supporter of gun rights so I was simply asking how someone caring enough about guns to be on a gun forum feels about supporting someone with seemingly poor bonafides on the topic.

I'm only posting in the political forum because I'm outclassed knowledge-wise in all the other forums I've been reading through here, been letting my guns gather dust for a decade while raising kids so I'm too ignorant to weigh in pretty much anywhere else in the forum and I love talking politics...

Welcome to INGO.

Should have been around sooner, we have disected your question many times before your short visit of 11 posts.

People join when they join, I read through quite a few pages of the comments in this thread and didn't see any answer on what I asked but either way I was simply asking a question I was curious about. If you're that opposed to answering it, I won't keep harping on it, just figured people on a political discussion forum might wanna discuss the reasoning behind their politics.

Yes it does.

Fair enough, I disagree on it absolving someone of clearly dodging on the meat of a substantive post but to each their own. Is there really a big problem of people making accounts to troll regional gun message boards?

Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom