• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    **** HOA’s. A bunch of snooty people trying to find ways to gain and assert authority.

But it seems like we’re just gonna have to beat this subject to death before we talk about Trump’s guilt by association.
    Is Trump running again for "24? I forgot.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Funny KG1 brought up cyclists, at the end of the day it is largely the same posters that are intolerant of cyclists that are also intolerant of those voluntarily agreeing to covenants and HOA’s…
    It’s only logical to be against insufferable Karens across the board. Especially when they are so quick to flip the switch from chest-thumping “freedom” loving conservative to screechy victim whining about tolerance.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It’s only logical to be against insufferable Karens across the board. Especially when they are so quick to flip the switch from chest-thumping “freedom” loving conservative to screechy victim whining about tolerance.
    Truly an illogical post. Motorists telling cyclists to get out of their way is taking others freedoms. Dickheads saying that others cannot voluntarily have covenants and HOA’s is taking freedom...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Truly an illogical post. Motorists telling cyclists to get out of their way is taking others freedoms. Dickheads saying that others cannot voluntarily have covenants and HOA’s is taking freedom...
    Dickhead? STFU, Karen.

:):

Did you ever figure out how you feel about multiple bankruptcies and marriage vows? I’m guessing that neither are as sacrosanct as bike lanes and privacy fence rules.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let me wedge this in here.

Retiring Republican Rep. Kevin McCarthy, the ousted former House speaker, said he is endorsing Donald Trump for president and would consider serving in his Cabinet if the GOP front-runner were to win back the White House.
    Translation: His orders from The Gravy Train Caucus are to seek to sabotage the second Trump administration from within

Petulantly quitting in the way most damaging to your party and your successor is not exactly resume-building material

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It will be interesting to see how Trump responds to the endorsement. I'm sure he'll be asked about it.

Although apparently the Trump campaign isn't too happy about people talking about serving in a cabinet post right now so that could be an indication how warmly the endorsement will be received.

“In the right position, if I am the best person for the job, yes,” McCarthy said. “I worked with President Trump on a lot of policy. We worked together to win the majority.”

The Trump campaign, which did not immediately respond to a request for comment, released a forcefully worded statement on Friday that allies should not speculate about potential administration appointments.

“People publicly discussing potential administration jobs for themselves or their friends are, in fact, hurting President Trump … and themselves,” the campaign said in a statement on Friday. “These are an unwelcomed distraction.”

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Translation: His orders from The Gravy Train Caucus are to seek to sabotage the second Trump administration from within

Petulantly quitting in the way most damaging to your party and your successor is not exactly resume-building material
    He landed good bills then the dumbass caucus got in the way. Hard to manage dumbasses. GOP will look back on that circus as a mistake.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It will be interesting to see how Trump responds to the endorsement. I'm sure he'll be asked about it.

Although apparently the Trump campaign isn't too happy about people talking about serving in a cabinet post right now so that could be an indication how warmly the endorsement will be received.

“In the right position, if I am the best person for the job, yes,” McCarthy said. “I worked with President Trump on a lot of policy. We worked together to win the majority.”

The Trump campaign, which did not immediately respond to a request for comment, released a forcefully worded statement on Friday that allies should not speculate about potential administration appointments.

“People publicly discussing potential administration jobs for themselves or their friends are, in fact, hurting President Trump … and themselves,” the campaign said in a statement on Friday. “These are an unwelcomed distraction.”
    Well, that’s the right response.

Top Bottom