• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The truth keeps dribbling out. I suspected something like this all along.

In an explosive development, sources close to a high-profile investigation have revealed that the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago was specifically aimed at recovering a “missing top-secret binder.”

“This document is rumored to contain damning evidence of former President Barack Obama’s CIA’s involvement in initiating the Russia collusion narrative against President Trump.”

If true, did they find it? Or did Trump manage to keep it hidden?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Locked up? The indictment alleges that some classified documents were not under lock and key.

Bathroom.

1708035839784.png

Setting on a stage in a ballroom.

1708036032306.png

Lots of photos of these documents alleged not to be under lock and key. For both sides it is a matter of belief. We’ll see what comes out at the trial if a trial is even held. But I would not discount “our” side from lying.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Locked up? The indictment alleges that some classified documents were not under lock and key.

Bathroom.

View attachment 333197

View attachment 333198

Lots of photos of these documents alleged not to be under lock and key. For both sides it is a matter of belief. We’ll see what comes out at the trial if a trial is even held. But I would not discount “our” side from lying.
    Biden also got raided didn't he? Or did ahe nit get raided because he let them in? Or am I misrememberung?

The defense will be he had a security system and locked the front door.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Bathroom.

View attachment 333197

View attachment 333198

I'm willing to bet his Mar a largo estate has enough security to stop virtually anyone from entering. Obidens garage? Not so much.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm willing to bet his Mar a largo estate has enough security to stop virtually anyone from entering. Obidens garage? Not so much.
    Mar a largo isn’t just Trump’s home. It’s a resort of sorts. They’re alleging that the documents were on the stage of the ballroom when events took place there. If that’s true, not really any more secure than Biden’s garage.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Mar a largo isn’t just Trump’s home. It’s a resort of sorts. They’re alleging that the documents were on the stage of the ballroom when events took place there. If that’s true, not really any more secure than Biden’s garage.

Yeah but they decided not to prosecute Biden for it, so apparently it's fine to do. Unless there's a double standard for the law where they'll prosecute the party that isn't in power for the exact same crime.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah but they decided not to prosecute Biden for it, so apparently it's fine to do. Unless there's a double standard for the law where they'll prosecute the party that isn't in power for the exact same crime.
    Obviously there is a double standard. Trump has at least a pretense of an excuse. Executive privilege and all, which Biden did not have. It was illegal for him to ever have taken those documents in the first place. But of course, he blamed his staff.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Obviously there is a double standard. Trump has at least a pretense of an excuse. Executive privilege and all, which Biden did not have. It was illegal for him to ever have taken those documents in the first place. But of course, he blamed his staff.

The staff excuse is going to end up continuing for a lot of things, and he'll have a clean alibi with it too, since nobody believes he's actually running the show.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Who was the victim here?
    Was anyone defrauded of anything?
    What we see going on in America is just unbelievable!
    It is my understanding that all the loans were repaid in full, the banks involved had no complaints and in fact did their own appraisals to confirm Trump's claimed values

But then this is the same kangaroo court that valued the entirety of Mar-a-Lago at only $18 million

Lawfare

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When was Trump's last unbiased legal victory?
    FTFY

All that's missing from the show trials is the ducking stool.

1200px-Ducking-Stool_1_%28PSF%29.png

He's not a witch if he drowns.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Dude, this one was a travesty from the beginning. This is nothing to celebrate. It makes a mockery of our justice system.
    Dude, you just got a LOVE like for a post! Are you OK?

Fight as we do, probably mostly my fault, we are at heart brothers in the fight. Yep, we fight like brothers but at the end of the day are on the same side…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Dude, you just got a LOVE like for a post! Are you OK?

Fight as we do, probably mostly my fault, we are at heart brothers in the fight. Yep, we fight like brothers but at the end of the day are on the same side…
    I'm not a fan like you are, but I'm not blindly against Trump. These attacks on Trump are total nonsense, and this was probably the worst of the bunch. In fact, I honestly do not think I have ever heard of a case that was worse than this one. This is just a personal attack and a money grab. The government said they didn't like Trump, so his dealings were fraud and he had to pay them 350 million dollars. I truly hope this get overturned on appeal, and this judge gets slapped big time.

Top Bottom