• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Dude, this one was a travesty from the beginning. This is nothing to celebrate. It makes a mockery of our justice system.

We do not have a justice system, we have a legal system...a system in which money is ultimately determines outcomes.The legal system isn’t fair, it isn’t just, and it seeks to destroy everything it touches.

Obi wan was right to seek to avoid imperial entanglements…money is a cudgel in a court of law, and no one has more money than the empire.

Trump himself has used this as a bully tactic for decades, dragging his business partners, employees, and contractors through lengthy legal proceeding in hopes of draining their finances and will to continue fighting before the court reaches a judgement against Trump.

Well, that door swings both ways. Now he’s facing an adversary with the means to go all 12 rounds with him every time…and he just keeps losing.

This is classic **** Around Find Out…the only way to win that game is not to play, because once the legal system has you in its teeth it’s over for you…just look at Trump, he’s in the “Find Out” stage now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We do not have a justice system, we have a legal system...a system in which money is ultimately determines outcomes.The legal system isn’t fair, it isn’t just, and it seeks to destroy everything it touches.

Obi wan was right to seek to avoid imperial entanglements…money is a cudgel in a court of law, and no one has more money than the empire.

Trump himself has used this as a bully tactic for decades, dragging his business partners, employees, and contractors through lengthy legal proceeding in hopes of draining their finances and will to continue fighting before the court reaches a judgement against Trump.

Well, that door swings both ways. Now he’s facing an adversary with the means to go all 12 rounds with him every time…and he just keeps losing.

This is classic **** Around Find Out…the only way to win that game is not to play, because once the legal system has you in its teeth it’s over for you…just look at Trump, he’s in the “Find Out” stage now.
    You can't choose not to play against the government.

Celebrating this judgement is celebrating the downfall of our government. This one isn't a citizen going after another citizen, this is the government basically conspiring to steal hundreds of millions of dollars from someone they dislike politically. There was no crime, there was no victim, their "facts" don't even make sense. They declared him guilty, and fined him. I don't care how much you dislike Trump, this is a total travesty. It makes civil forfeiture look like a fair deal.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Anyone that has any ounce of honesty in their bones while viewing this particular case can see this was a partisan abuse of the judicial system designed to fleece DJT. As a matter of fact, the judge even took it one step further and penalized his two sons that didn't even have anything to do with these loan evaluations.

This case was cooked up by a partisan hack AG who ran on a specific campaign that vowed to get Trump by any means. The means she chose to do it with was the bending of a statue that has never been used in such a way before. She molded into her vehicle that she could get Trump with.

She used a statute that was primarily designed to protect victims from a pattern of consumer fraud tactics. There were no such victims here.

Then we have a complicit judge who sealed the deal fulfilling her partisan hack campaign promise which had a predestined outcome as soon as she could get it in front of a partisan hack judge. A case that no attorney would have been able to overcome.

Last edited:

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I'm not a fan like you are, but I'm not blindly against Trump. These attacks on Trump are total nonsense, and this was probably the worst of the bunch. In fact, I honestly do not think I have ever heard of a case that was worse than this one. This is just a personal attack and a money grab. The government said they didn't like Trump, so his dealings were fraud and he had to pay them 350 million dollars. I truly hope this get overturned on appeal, and this judge gets slapped big time.

It’s actually worse than that. Trump screwed himself here…again.

Trumps lawyers allowed the prosecution‘s evidence to be entered into the record without dispute or factually conflicting evidence, so the prosecution’s evidence alone became the “facts“ of the case.

Trump’s lawyers basically said “yeah, he did those things, but they aren’t actually illegal”, which is an argument generally made in appellate court… not at trial, where the facts that determine the ongoing path of the case are decided.

Trump lost this trial during discovery. I think he stands a better chance in appeals court, though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Trumps lawyers allowed the prosecution‘s evidence to be entered into the record without dispute or factually conflicting evidence, so the prosecution’s evidence alone became the “facts“ of the case.

Trump’s lawyers basically said “yeah, he did those things, but they aren’t actually illegal”, which is an argument generally made in appellate court… not at trial, where the facts that determine the ongoing path of the case are decided.

Trump lost this trial during discovery. I think he stands a better chance in appeals court, though.
    The facts do not point to wrong doing. Again, where is the victim? Who was defrauded? The government wasn't a party to the transaction. The other parties said they were happy with the transaction, yet the government decided that there was fraud.

In what reality does someone set the value of their own property for collateral on a loan or for property taxes?

If you put away your disdain for Trump long enough to actually evaluate this case, I don't see how you could find this to be a good ruling.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

We always rush to poor ole Trump, but Alina Habba has cost this man a lot of money. Looks good, though.

This is the point they have positioned themself to make.

I despise Swalwell and find him to be scum, but forget who the poster is because this message is going to be everywhere. As bad as Hunter and Joe are, they don't have the charges. This is the message Trump failed to block, and they will hammer him with for eight months.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How many of these persecutions had wings to take off prior to Trump's announcement that he was running again for 2024? They were still gathering dust in a hangar before then without a flight plan for taking off. Some pilots even declined to take up the flight at the time.

In other words, there wasn't a sign that these Trump cases would have even taken place but for his decision to run again given the fact that they could've been filed sooner but were not.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    To use an airplane flight analogy once again these flights were launched under the auspices of a Biden administration control tower when Trump announced his 2024 flight plan to challenge Biden.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We always rush to poor ole Trump, but Alina Habba has cost this man a lot of money. Looks good, though.

This is the point they have positioned themself to make.

I despise Swalwell and find him to be scum, but forget who the poster is because this message is going to be everywhere. As bad as Hunter and Joe are, they don't have the charges. This is the message Trump failed to block, and they will hammer him with for eight months.

"Judged" a rapist. That is beyond ridiculous.

I am far from a Trumper, but there is nothing on that idiot's list that is actually damning. It is all, 100%, partisan politics.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Now as far as this civil "rape" case is concerned it would've never taken place but for unprecedented NY legislative action that was passed and signed by Hochul to extend the statute of limitations for one year which I and many others believe was specifically designed to give nutjob E. Jean Carroll the opportunity to fleece Trump after the initial statute of limitations had expired. There is no doubt that it was done so primarily for that purpose.

btw.. Trump was never even found liable of "rape" as Smallwell elicits.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not a fan like you are, but I'm not blindly against Trump. These attacks on Trump are total nonsense, and this was probably the worst of the bunch. In fact, I honestly do not think I have ever heard of a case that was worse than this one. This is just a personal attack and a money grab. The government said they didn't like Trump, so his dealings were fraud and he had to pay them 350 million dollars. I truly hope this get overturned on appeal, and this judge gets slapped big time.

Maybe Trump has committed fraud in his life. The Trump university thing was likely a scam. But the real estate thing was bull ****. I suspect in a fair court the judge should have laughed the case out on its face. We all knew out the case would go before it started.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Maybe Trump has committed fraud in his life. The Trump university thing was likely a scam. But the real estate thing was bull ****. I suspect in a fair court the judge should have laughed the case out on its face. We all knew out the case would go before it started.
    Possibly. I know very little of his dealings over the years, and really have no interest in learning any more.

As I said up thread, this is worse than civil forfeiture. They made up a crime, misrepresented evidence, ruled against Trump, and fined him. There was no real due process here.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

Sounds like you weren’t invited to his birthday party.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Judged" a rapist. That is beyond ridiculous.

I am far from a Trumper, but there is nothing on that idiot's list that is actually damning. It is all, 100%, partisan politics.
    Now I suppose it could technically be said that he was "judged" as such by a judge who basically said that what Trump was held liable for by a jury fit the definition of "rape' even though the jury had a choice to distinguish between sexual abuse from rape thus opening the door once again for E. Jean Carroll to take an even bigger bite of the defamation apple to the tune of $83 mil.

The judge had to pave the way for her to do so by judging that what Trump was held liable for in the first trial technically fit the definition of "rape" even though the jury did'nt hold him to be liable for when the specific question was asked in the jury questionnaire but instead chose the option that fell short of "rape."

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now I suppose it could technically be said that he was "judged" as such by a judge who basically said that what Trump was held liable for by a jury fit the definition of "rape' even though the jury had a choice to distinguish between sexual abuse from rape thus opening the door once again for E. Jean Carroll to take an even bigger bite of the defamation apple to the tune of $83 mil.

The judge had to pave the way for her to do so by judging that what Trump was held liable for in the first trial technically fit the definition of "rape" even though the jury did'nt hold him to be liable for when the specific question was asked in the jury questionnaire but instead chose the option that fell short of "rape."

I don’t know how it could be classified as defamation. I had no idea who this **** was to begin with. So she’s more famous now. And I think even less of her than I would have, because now she’s infamous for being a lying ****. If she can’t even remember important details about it many years after she claimed it happened, I strongly suspect it didn’t happen, and she’s just going after money.

Top Bottom