• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    I suspect that will also be the case here. But at least his aides will know what we think. I did get the auto reply that my email was received.
    Do you honestly think he or his aids give a rats a$$ what you think? Come on!

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Unless you are for this bill you won't get a reply. He is back to not answering his emails. I don't expect an answer back from him for another 5 years.
    I have another email in mind to send and not get a reply. But it will get something offa my chest.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    OK, he is a slimball but here is where I rile-up 80% of INGO...

I believe in limited, smaller and less intrusive government. I believe in this regardless of whether I personally approve of whatever behavior is being discussed. I also think people should have the freedom to live as they see fit so long as they're not harming anyone else. Who someone chooses to marry damn sure isn't the governments business (or mine or yours)

I don't like Young and have never voted for him but this vote increased personal freedom for a large swath of citizens. I'm OK with it.

Flame away....
    What if I told you the government can persecute you if you or your religious body if you don't follow along with their approval of the homosexual lifestyle? Because this lays the ground work.
    We can no longer "let what they do in their own bedrooms be between them and themselves." We're now to the point if you don't publicly go along with it, you're a bigot and don't deserve to be a church.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What if I told you the government can persecute you if you or your religious body if you don't follow along with their approval of the homosexual lifestyle? Because this lays the ground work.
    We can no longer "let what they do in their own bedrooms be between them and themselves." We're now to the point if you don't publicly go along with it, you're a bigot and don't deserve to be a church.

They'll be saying the same stuff about trannies in a couple years. And a couple years after that, pedophiles.

It never ends for people who have no moral compass. The goal with public acceptance was never "in their own bedroom" but at the center of society's moral compass, which is why this olive branch should have never been extended.

Last edited:

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville

The government persecutes a lot of groups directly or financially for beliefs they find wrong (wrong meaning it's different from what the politicians base of supporters believe). All of the persecutions are wrong and one of the most unamerican things our government does.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So Todd Young voted against free speech, freedom of religion and the 2nd Amendment by voting for the gay marriage act.

I'm still trying to figure out how he is different than a Democrat other than an R beside his name.

Top Bottom