• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I've emailed him MANY times over the course of the past 6 years. In the past 2 years he has NOT responded to me even though I check the box for him to do so.
    I suspect that will also be the case here. But at least his aides will know what we think. I did get the auto reply that my email was received.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    ydZEfc3.png

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Don’t worry… next election time he’ll be on the stump bragging about his pro-2A, conservative, common sense values. What a smarmy *******.

Naw, he'll be telling us that there's no room in the republican party for "racism, homophobia, transphobia.....<etc>" As the party rubber stamps gender transitions for minors, while being called nazis for not approving of underage marriage.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Here's a link to Young's contact page

Easy peasy to fill out the form and compose a short email stating your feelings and asking him to reconsider his vote on the bill, or at least to support Mike Lee's amendment to it.
    If all of us who bitch and moan on INGO about our representatives not representing us would politely and respectfully convey our concerns to them, maybe they would get a sense how the silent majority of their constituents feel. Certainly worth 5 minutes of each of our time.
    Unless you are for this bill you won't get a reply. He is back to not answering his emails. I don't expect an answer back from him for another 5 years.

Reactions: Mij

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This will be here soon.
    Did someone say we had freedom of religion and speech? Yet now they are saying hate speech, and disinformation is not allowed.
    Hate speech seems to be anything truthful and biblical nowadays. Disinformation is any truth they don't want people to see.

Top Bottom