Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My initial reaction to comments like this is the same as when I see a facsimile pair hanging from a truck's trailer hitch - overcompensation.

The strawman argument is whether or not testicular fortitude has one iota to do with whether masks do work and whether they can work if worn properly...

It does not.

So my opinion is the same as a set of fake testacles hanging from a truck hitch.

Keep it up funny man. You know who I am referring to. Masks do not work for crap sake. Deal with it. Way too much evidence they are a waste of time and cause issues related to using them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://fox59.com/news/monroe-county-hires-compliance-officers-to-enforce-covid-19-health-order/

My neck of the woods now has private goons hired to harass and muzzle people in bars and around town on the weekends. Spending our own tax money on hired thugs to enforce their moronic orders that the actual police wouldn't touch. :rolleyes:

And, of course, the sheep on the local reddit sub and Facebook pages bleat "maaaaask, maaaaask, maaaaask" and cheer for it.

The officers assist local businesses but their intent is to not penalize patrons for not following the rules.
    So, are they just handing out masks? for 50 an hour?
    Talk about "feel good"

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The officers assist local businesses but their intent is to not penalize patrons for not following the rules.
    So, are they just handing out masks? for 50 an hour?
    Talk about "feel good"

They are fully empowered to issue fines from the health department and will be doing so. The point of hiring them was to get around the fact that BPD said they would not be going around playing mask police for the county.

For $50 an hour you bet they will be writing citations to pay for themselves, whatever their claimed "intent" is. Remember "two weeks to slow the virus"? Mission creep is the name of the game.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    https://fox59.com/news/monroe-county-hires-compliance-officers-to-enforce-covid-19-health-order/

My neck of the woods now has private goons hired to harass and muzzle people in bars and around town on the weekends. Spending our own tax money on hired thugs to enforce their moronic orders that the actual police wouldn't touch. :rolleyes:

And, of course, the sheep on the local reddit sub and Facebook pages bleat "maaaaask, maaaaask, maaaaask" and cheer for it.
    That is just un-****ing believable, komrades.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They are fully empowered to issue fines from the health department and will be doing so. The point of hiring them was to get around the fact that BPD said they would not be going around playing mask police for the county.

For $50 an hour you bet they will be writing citations to pay for themselves, whatever their claimed "intent" is. Remember "two weeks to slow the virus"? Mission creep is the name of the game.

They're not sworn law enforcement I assume, from what I read? If they're not, good luck getting ID out of someone like me.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Theyre under the Health department which from what I understand is where any enforcement should be. That should be against establishments not patrons

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Some people should NOT be breathing.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So now that Rona did it's job and removed Trump from office, when does it go away?

anwaqj8biwx51.jpg

Spontaneously cured now, apparently. Democrats are having massive street celebrations as if we're not iN tHe mIdDlE oF a gLoBaL pAnDeMiC anymore.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    anwaqj8biwx51.jpg

Spontaneously cured now, apparently. Democrats are having massive street celebrations as if we're not iN tHe mIdDlE oF a gLoBaL pAnDeMiC anymore.

Isn't it comforting to know that half the US population is too stupid to live?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Good luck with that Biden. So far any details of his covid plan are nothing. Secure Ppe through dpa, I’m sure most companies that produce ppe is already maxed out on capacity and trying to expand. More rafting, no idea what they will do to stop it. He is about to get a bog reality check.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom