• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Have you seen that country lane in Britain onboard video where the cage driver goes wide on a left dogleg and head-ons a motorcyclist? If you have, you'd remember - it's pretty horrifying.

Either that driver, or his buddy in trail, has a camera looking rearward also, and it takes the guy and bike a couple of seconds to fall back into frame. From what I read he was wearing an airbag jacket and it was thought to have saved his life, although he still had grievous injuries
    No I haven’t... which is amazing cause I watch a lot of motovloggers and videos like that. Suburban delinquent is one of my favorites to watch. I’ll have to find that.

Im wanting to get rid of my ninja and get a cruiser, I might do some more research and get the air suit too. I didn’t ride much at all last year, every time im on it someone nearly runs me over on their phone, so I’ve decided it’s not worth it. This might be something that can give me a little peace of mind.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No I haven’t... which is amazing cause I watch a lot of motovloggers and videos like that. Suburban delinquent is one of my favorites to watch. I’ll have to find that.

Im wanting to get rid of my ninja and get a cruiser, I might do some more research and get the air suit too. I didn’t ride much at all last year, every time im on it someone nearly runs me over on their phone, so I’ve decided it’s not worth it. This might be something that can give me a little peace of mind.
    My biggest concern would be getting T-boned and having a shattered (or amputated :nailbite:) leg. I carry cars through busy/complicated intersections when possible

I've been run off the road before by a woman trying to pull out of grocery store quickly due to oncoming traffic and her speed carrying her completely into my lane before she could get a handle on it. Give you two guesses whether she stopped

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes, it is a damn shame. Between texters and aliens that don't know how to drive it is more risky than ever. I just sold my Harley last year but I kept a couple little bikes for short trips - both Honda Rebels, a 250 and a 450. They are handy at the cabin too.
    Sold the Harley to my next door neighbor so I can still ride it once in a while if I want to.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dang!!! That guys lucky to be alive. I wonder if the car driver was texting, it didn’t seem like he even attempted to brake until after the impact.

Whatever gear that guy had on was worth every penny. That was hard to watch

Looked like the car driver was hot dogging the corner and went into the oncoming lane.
    He surpassed his skill quota and the other dude paid for it.
    Dumbass.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Looked like the car driver was hot dogging the corner and went into the oncoming lane.
    He surpassed his skill quota and the other dude paid for it.
    Dumbass.
    Seen that a few times. For some reason any time you ride a sports bike everyone thinks you wanna race em. I have no desire to race a 2500 lbs car.

I will say, a lot of bikers do dumbass **** too. People treat us like **** because of what a few morons do

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

(See the Insane Social Justice thread)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My biggest concern would be getting T-boned and having a shattered (or amputated :nailbite:) leg. I carry cars through busy/complicated intersections when possible

I've been run off the road before by a woman trying to pull out of grocery store quickly due to oncoming traffic and her speed carrying her completely into my lane before she could get a handle on it. Give you two guesses whether she stopped
    I threw sparks from my kickstand while Hitting the throttle coming off a cloverleaf as a car's fender with the turn signal flashing made the decision it was clear to come off the interstate in Denver once.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom