Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I do not wear a mask for the most part.
    If a small business is requesting it, I will do it.
    I just do not buy the hype.
    Vitamins and a good immune system are my mask.

Hype? Over 500,000 just in the USA are dead from it. How many more dead until it stops being hype?

Quackery about vitamins does not help us. Wear your mask so you do not spit on others or what others touch helps. Wear your mask and stop being the ultra-special snowflake. Leave the quackery for Alex Jones.

Progress toward vaccination is being made. Let's fight the virus, not aid and abet it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hype? Over 500,000 just in the USA are dead from it. How many more dead until it stops being hype?

Quackery about vitamins does not help us. Wear your mask so you do not spit on others or what others touch helps. Wear your mask and stop being the ultra-special snowflake. Leave the quackery for Alex Jones.

Progress toward vaccination is being made. Let's fight the virus, not aid and abet it.
    I will just task you this......Are those numbers verifiably all Corona....???

When is this going to end. It has to end sometime. Sadly folks have died from this but peoples the world can not stop turning. It has to start back up and very soon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

When is this going to end. It has to end sometime. Sadly folks have died from this but peoples the world can not stop turning. It has to start back up and very soon.
    People get the flu (Remember the Flu) shots every year and still catch the flu. Even our elected Gods on high state the Vaccine is not the end all answer here. This thing will run its course.

Yes, Hype.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Yes, likely inflated over an abundance of caution. My aunt had it when she died but died of sepsis. DC says sepsis.

As to your second point, I agree, but the mask allows use to reduce the risk. However, humanity is great at 100 or 0, not so good at 50.

Wearing a mask, washing hands, staying out of enclosed places all reduce risk, but if people cannot see it, it does not exist.

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    If you want to wear a mask - great - wear a mask- but we WERE a free country. If you don’t want to wear a mask - don’t. We should have the freedom to choose. Where are all the advocates for “choice”?!
    If a business wants to require that all patrons must wear a mask - fine. Then the customer gets to decide if wants to shop there or not. The idea that the science is settled on this virus is nonsense. The so called “experts” have changed their minds literally weekly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, likely inflated over an abundance of caution. My aunt had it when she died but died of sepsis. DC says sepsis.

As to your second point, I agree, but the mask allows use to reduce the risk. However, humanity is great at 100 or 0, not so good at 50.

Wearing a mask, washing hands, staying out of enclosed places all reduce risk, but if people cannot see it, it does not exist.
    I see the Hygiene angle and that should be a given.
    I don't like being to close to people in good times so no issues there. None.

As to the mask....there is far to many bits of info (including dip :poop: Fauci stating they mean nothing) to take it seriously. Wearing a mask into a restaurant.....walking to the table and sitting down. Taking off the mask. Pretty senseless actually.

Fewer and fewer are wearing them and far fewer are wearing them properly. And the numbers are falling.

I have had it. Many I know have had or have it right now. According to the tests that I also do not trust. I have personal info about the success rates.

So no. This crap has got to stop. They have stolen a year from me and my family. A year I did not have to spare. The terrorists (avatar) have been locked down for a solid year now. A year people. A year stolen from tier childhood. When the numbers from Florida and other sane thinking states show its wrong to do this to them. It is effecting them in ways I do not like.

Life is a dice roll. From 1st to last breath. Always has been. Always will be.

This has to stop.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    If you want to wear a mask - great - wear a mask- but we WERE a free country. If you don’t want to wear a mask - don’t. We should have the freedom to choose. Where are all the advocates for “choice”?!
    If a business wants to require that all patrons must wear a mask - fine. Then the customer gets to decide if wants to shop there or not. The idea that the science is settled on this virus is nonsense. The so called “experts” have changed their minds literally weekly.
    Seriously. The last recommendation I heard was to wear two masks and then panty hose over that to make sure the masks were sealed. Get the **** out of here. Take the "your mask" BS and go **** yourself. If you want to wear a "your mask" go right ahead. When you see me coming without one, just stay six feet away from me because that works too, right? So tired of this BS.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI

You sir are the one acting like a snowflake. "Quackery about vitamins" Maybe you should stick to being a lawyer. If you are so afraid of what is going to kill you in this world you should stay in your basement. On second thought maybe that is why you have been such an lately, too much time in the basement with your mask on.

Last edited by a moderator:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...This crap has got to stop. They have stolen a year from me and my family. A year I did not have to spare. The terrorists (avatar) have been locked down for a solid year now. A year people. A year stolen from tier childhood. When the numbers from Florida and other sane thinking states show its wrong to do this to them. It is effecting them in ways I do not like.

Life is a dice roll. From 1st to last breath. Always has been. Always will be.

This has to stop.

Exactly!

Everyone is entitled to their OPINION. Please refrain from pushing it off on the rest of us though.

We are DONE with the shamers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You sir are the one acting like a snowflake. "Quackery about vitamins" Maybe you should stick to being a lawyer. If you are so afraid of what is going to kill you in this world you should stay in your basement. On second thought maybe that is why you have been such an lately, too much time in the basement with your mask on.
    People.........:nono:

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011

Keep drinking the Koolaid sonny, you took it hook, line and sinker. Ignoring.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Again, just stay away. You can be happy wearing your mask, and I'll be happy not wearing mine.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No

Figure out something you can do all by yourself that doesn't involve me. If that means lots of solitary in Kirk Manor, c'est la guerre
    if-its-war-you-want-its-war-youll-get.jpg

It's crazy how many people still want to argue about masks and thump their chest when, after a year, we're approaching the light the at the end of the tunnel.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's crazy how many people still want to argue about masks and thump their chest when, after a year, we're approaching the light the at the end of the tunnel.
    Yeah, you should probably stay away from people like that 24/7 ... in your basement should work (provided you can stream NPR there)

Maybe freedom will send you a postcard

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom