• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Not buying that number. I don't even know anyone that has had Covid, let alone die from it. No fricken way it's 1.3%.
    I know a bunch of people that tested positive for it but only one that was sick from it, my dad. He never gets sick but when he does it is usually bad. Well, that is all it was for him, just like a bad flu he says. He recovered. His wife tested + but never was sick.

My neighbor, her boyfriend and her live in grand daughter all tested positive for it but none were sick. The only reason they were all tested was so they could go see their new born grandson.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know a bunch of people that tested positive for it but only one that was sick from it, my dad. He never gets sick but when he does it is usually bad. Well, that is all it was for him, just like a bad flu he says. He recovered. His wife tested + but never was sick.

My neighbor, her boyfriend and her live in grand daughter all tested positive for it but none were sick. The only reason they were all tested was so they could go see their new born grandson.
    The tests are a joke.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I think everyone is growing tired of quarantining the healthy...

Florida Reopens
    Texas Reopens
    Mississippi Reopens

Indiana Stats - Remember we were promised in Marion County that a 5% or less 7 day positivity rate is what would relieve us of the tight restrictions??? How long have we been below that? Their published number FROM TODAY'S UPDATE is 3.3%!!!
    This link is from the STATE WEBSITE.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Welp, Username checks out.

CM - I feel ya. My wife is sick of all this.

But... calling people sheep isn't going to help get the point across.
    You are correct sir and I agree.
    Not sure what other tack we can take on this. Until people actually wake up.

But in the reality's involved yes they are sheep.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You are correct sir and I agree.
    Not sure what other tack we can take on this. Until people actually wake up.

But in the reality's involved yes they are sheep.
    Everyone makes decisions based on the tools they posses and the facts they are given.

My desired tack is "get as many people vaccinated as soon as possible", I mean, it worked for polio, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everyone makes decisions based on the tools they posses and the facts they are given.

My desired tack is "get as many people vaccinated as soon as possible", I mean, it worked for polio, right?
    That was not something thrown together in a few months. Yet the tech of today is far superior to what they had "Then"

OK. I have a seriously compromised immune system from the Chemo/radiation treatments I received years ago. It seems to have rebounded a bit but when I get sick it sucks.
    My Doctors asked if I did the flu shots and I said no. They said good. Dont. Just ride it out. That has been with me ever since so seeing people get seriously ill from the "Vaccine" I and CKW will be taking a hard pass on that option.

But I have had this. Anti-body's were in my blood last check up. Remember being really sick New years 2020. Took a long time to get all the way back up on the horse. But I did. CKW did nit catch it. The terrorist's were here every day taking care of me.....nope, they were fine as was everyone else that came in contact. No one else and we are all very close.

Then came the big political push to shut down the world and stagnate the economy and put us all in our little box's. We were bought off for $1200.

I have known several who were told they had it and came out fine and a few who had a rough go of it mostly dependent on age and health. OG posted up the stats. Its not near what they want you to believe and it is even less now.

Common sense tells me to flip them off and take my life back.

So I am seeing this through eyes that have seen a bit of this up close. Call me jaded and I will understand. But I know what I have seen and experienced 1st/2nd hand.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I think everyone is growing tired of quarantining the healthy...

Florida Reopens
    Texas Reopens
    Mississippi Reopens

Indiana Stats - Remember we were promised in Marion County that a 5% or less 7 day positivity rate is what would relieve us of the tight restrictions??? How long have we been below that? Their published number FROM TODAY'S UPDATE is 3.3%!!!
    This link is from the STATE WEBSITE.
    Holcomb is a coward who needs to follow suit and reopen the state and abolish masks immediately. We're tired of this ****. The weather is getting nicer, March Madness is here, the vaccine is here, I'm so tired of the excuses.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    That was not something thrown together in a few months. Yet the tech of today is far superior to what they had "Then"

OK. I have a seriously compromised immune system from the Chemo/radiation treatments I received years ago. It seems to have rebounded a bit but when I get sick it sucks.
    My Doctors asked if I did the flu shots and I said no. They said good. Dont. Just ride it out. That has been with me ever since so seeing people get seriously ill from the "Vaccine" I and CKW will be taking a hard pass on that option.

But I have had this. Anti-body's were in my blood last check up. Remember being really sick New years 2020. Took a long time to get all the way back up on the horse. But I did. CKW did nit catch it. The terrorist's were here every day taking care of me.....nope, they were fine as was everyone else that came in contact. No one else and we are all very close.

Then came the big political push to shut down the world and stagnate the economy and put us all in our little box's. We were bought off for $1200.

I have known several who were told they had it and came out fine and a few who had a rough go of it mostly dependent on age and health. OG posted up the stats. Its not near what they want you to believe and it is even less now.

Common sense tells me to flip them off and take my life back.

So I am seeing this through eyes that have seen a bit of this up close. Call me jaded and I will understand. But I know what I have seen and experienced 1st/2nd hand.
    My girlfriend is a nurse in the local ER. She knows the people doing the China flu testing pretty well. They will not talk about the testing methods, amount of people tested, how the numbers are tabulated, etc. etc. They will talk nothing about the China flu. Nothing to see here.

The same hospital put up a huge temporary building to deal with the sure overflow we were going to see 11 months ago. They took that same building down a few months later without using it for one patient.

My brother was tested because he was exposed to it at his job as someone he worked with tested positive. His results were listed as something like positive for China symptoms. Not a negative, or a positive, some other BS explanation. He tried to get that clarified as he could not return to work until he tested negative. Three weeks later with no work, he finally received a negative test result. And, he did not qualify for unemployment because he was not laid off or fired, it was due to a scam-demic.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You sir are the one acting like a snowflake. "Quackery about vitamins" Maybe you should stick to being a lawyer. If you are so afraid of what is going to kill you in this world you should stay in your basement. On second thought maybe that is why you have been such an lately, too much time in the basement with your mask on.
    The pandemic is real. We should stop sputtering brain-wormed quackery about vitamins or how one has a right to spit on others. We need to inform others of real science that helps society, not endanger it.

No need to stay in the basement. We can get through this, but we have to be responsible. Hygiene, mask wearing, distancing, it all helps and blunts the attack of Covid until we get everyone vaccinated.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Your name calling has convinced me to wear a mask

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Please understand, it is not name calling, it is an accurate description. The anti-maskers think they are special little snowflakes and do not have to help.

Not these are often the very same people that boast "anything for my country". Alright, the country needs you not to spit on your fellow citizens to slow the spread of a novel virus while we get the counterattack ready.

The mask will not hurt you and only helps your neighbors. Soap will not kill you. Have you been to a gun show? Then you know people need more soap in their lives. Space it out (same gun show thing), and we will be on the bounce back.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The pandemic is real. We should stop sputtering brain-wormed quackery about vitamins or how one has a right to spit on others. We need to inform others of real science that helps society, not endanger it.

No need to stay in the basement. We can get through this, but we have to be responsible. Hygiene, mask wearing, distancing, it all helps and blunts the attack of Covid until we get everyone vaccinated.
    Masks and distancing are quackery and haven't accomplished anything, anywhere.

It's been a year, how much more "blunting" do you require be taken out of our hides in the form of destroyed businesses, wrecked incomes, and shattered mental and physical health? Two years? Four? Ten? What's your end date where you are satisfied a virus with a 99.8% survival rate has been "blunted" enough?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

It's been a year, how much more "blunting" do you require be taken out of our hides in the form of destroyed businesses, wrecked incomes, and shattered mental and physical health? Two years? Four? Ten? What's your end date where you are satisfied a virus with a 99.8% survival rate has been "blunted" enough?
    Blunting, not wiping out. Covid is here to stay. We need to learn how to take effective countermeasures like wearing masks and washing hands. People simply do not understand the germ theory of disease because of the debacle of government schools, we must teach them. One does not stop going around water, one learns to swim. One does not stop shooting guns, one learns gun safety.

One cannot avoid Covid-19, but we can learn to deal with it, by wearing masks and washing hands.

History shows that plagues take years to rebuild from. We could have dealt with it as a disease as we have many times in the past, but instead wanted to turn Covid into a political purity test. We will pay for that stupidity.Z

We will get to critical mass with the vaccination schedule. My hope is this year but it will take time. People will fight the vaccination just as hard as they are fighting the masks. People simply do not believe the rules apply to them. Just read INGO, the greatest invective you will find is the gun safety threads. Look what happened why I pointed out a potential safety problem with AK-47s.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011

He's just scared and uninformed, no sense even arguing with him.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Alright, the country needs you not to spit on your fellow citizens
    I dont know about you, but I can grocery shop, do my banking, pay for gas, have a conversation with friends, family, and customers, etc, without spitting on anyone. It's really not that hard. No mask required

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom