• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I was really hoping that after I get my second vaccine in a couple weeks I would be allowed to work in my office building without a mask, but was told as long as masks are “recommended” we’ll still be required to wear one - so, forever I’m assuming.

I’m so sick of this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was really hoping that after I get my second vaccine in a couple weeks I would be allowed to work in my office building without a mask, but was told as long as masks are “recommended” we’ll still be required to wear one - so, forever I’m assuming.

I’m so sick of this.
    SS we are all well over this :poop: as it has proven to be worthless.

Until the :sheep: stop following the silly little mans suggestions we are doomed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Checking to see if this Rumble video will embed like a YouTube????

Bummer, ain't working, or I can't figure out. :ugh:
    Whatever happened to just driving the darn car?!

Do we really need another website with (literally) drive-by ramblings?

Did that guy really hint at "an armed rebellion" over having to wear a mask? :n00b:

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    55e25692ae862c41e8f415e397baf7dd.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    SS we are all well over this :poop: as it has proven to be worthless.

Until the :sheep: stop following the silly little mans suggestions we are doomed.
    "Muh rights" are threatened because SOMEONE ELSE decides to wear a mask!!!!???

I didn't think the "Karens" could be out-Karen'ed, but here we are on the flip side of that coin... Maybe "Nancy" to keep things straight?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I didn't think the "Karens" could be out-Karen'ed, but here we are on the flip side of that coin... Maybe "Nancy" to keep things straight?

I don't give 2 shirts what you do... don't mandate, aka force others to follow along.

The words "you must" should NEVER be uttered by the .gov.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I don't give 2 shirts what you do... don't mandate, aka force others to follow along.

The words "you must" should NEVER be uttered by the .gov.
    That ain't talking mandates, brother... it's saying my choice (and an informed one at that) to wear a mask somehow dooms you. Pssshaw!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That ain't talking mandates, brother... it's saying my choice (and an informed one at that) to wear a mask somehow dooms you. Pssshaw!

That's what "I don't give two shirts about what you" meant.
    If you do wear a mask is up to you, it has no effect on me.
    On the flip side, I hear a LOT of mask wearers complaining about people that don't wear masks as an assault on their health, causing shutdowns, bane of existence etc.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    And I'm seriously considering starting to wear my mask in the car all the time. And to get gas.

Why?

Because it helps anything? No.

Because apparently those two things send the Nancy's of the world into an ever-living tizzy that would make any self-respecting Karen jealous.

'Nough said.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No that is not my point man. I can go round and round with you about this. But you are missing my point.

As long as people are allowing the rest of us to be subjected to this crap the worse off we will be.

When I see and talk to people that are still scared to death over this I am sure we are doomed. It has become a political tool. If you fail to see this....well
    So just stop responding to my posts OK.....:dunno:
    It will reduce both of our stress levels I am sure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And I'm seriously considering starting to wear my mask in the car all the time. And to get gas.

Why?

Because it helps anything? No.

Because apparently those two things send the Nancy's of the world into an ever-living tizzy that would make any self-respecting Karen jealous.

'Nough said.
    Yup. Like I said. Its your choice.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    What will you need to see to not wear the mask anymore?
    Not to beat that dead horse yet some more, but I've been through the research and concluded that masks are effective.

I'll take the American Chemical Society Nano Subgroup research over some 'skeeter and a wire fence folk wisdom (forget who to credit with that one).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not to beat that dead horse yet some more, but I've been through the research and concluded that masks are effective.

I'll take the American Chemical Society Nano Subgroup research over some 'skeeter and a wire fence folk wisdom (forget who to credit with that one).
    That analogy is so 2020. We've moved on to peeing in a pool with a swimsuit on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom