• Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Must read article...
    One paragraph from the piece.
    Worse, we hear so-called experts on TV warning that social distancing, masks, and other restrictions will still be necessary after people are vaccinated! All indications are that those in power have no intention of allowing Americans to live normally—which for Americans means to live freely—again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Must read article...
    One paragraph from the piece.
    Worse, we hear so-called experts on TV warning that social distancing, masks, and other restrictions will still be necessary after people are vaccinated! All indications are that those in power have no intention of allowing Americans to live normally—which for Americans means to live freely—again.

And this has been the plan since Pelosi and Schumer put all this ******** into play. This is ow they bought us off. And boys we were cheap.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You, too: prove the viral load of the respiration of non-symptomatic people. Since your position is the one that imposes restriction on the freedom of others, you, not those others, bear the burden to prove the harm, and the benefit of the proposed restriction of freedom to address that harm.
    No thanks - I'm on vacation this week.

My position? I didn't know I had one. so that's news to me.

Wait, my position is for peolpe to, "use your noggin." ... sadly that has to be explicitly told to some people.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Why would the World Economic Forum be promoting "smart masks" that measure your breathing and send alerts if you aren't masked?
    Heh, yeah, everybody knows now what the bank bug is so why shouldn't they act like it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why would the World Economic Forum be promoting "smart masks" that measure your breathing and send alerts if you aren't masked?
    Heh, yeah, everybody knows now what the bank bug is so why shouldn't they act like it.
    Not the same, but just saw a bit about this on the news either this morning or yesterday. Will. I. Am from the Blackeyed Peas is marketing a "smart mask" now for 300 bucks.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    How in the hell would it measure your breathing and send an alert if you weren't masked? Or if you were wearing another one because you got an alert that it needed washed and so switched to another one. It does say it sends you an alert if you forget to put it on, but see the preceding sentence if you're worried about TPTB.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    How in the hell would it measure your breathing and send an alert if you weren't masked? Or if you were wearing another one because you got an alert that it needed washed and so switched to another one. It does say it sends you an alert if you forget to put it on, but see the preceding sentence if you're worried about TPTB.
    TJBB, I reckon it must be real smart.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I doubt the mask would have more tech onboard than that needed to communicate with your cell phone. The phone would do the tattling, and you would be expected to pair the mask you were wearing that day with the phone

Welcome to the surveillance state machine

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    That post just reminded me of the attitude on INGO about a year ago - that quality masks were essential for their safety.
    (Yes, I kept my handful of masks for myself, too.)

And now for something complete different, a reminder that Karen comes in all flavors.

Note: the video title is misleading, she was arrested for resisting and trespassing, as the date of the incidents were after the Texas mandate ended.

It would have been more satisfying to see the tazer deployed, but still enjoyable.

Really? You want to see an elderly woman tased for not complying with a ******** mandate? I read your posts and we can agree on a lot of issues but frankly after that post I would say you and I are very different people.

Top Bottom