• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I doubt the mask would have more tech onboard than that needed to communicate with your cell phone. The phone would do the tattling, and you would be expected to pair the mask you were wearing that day with the phone

Welcome to the surveillance state machine
    How many people are going to spend cash on multiple "smart" masks?
    Look up 'geofencing'

I know what geofencing is, they are going to load the gps of the interior of every store/school/gym/etc into this program? And again how is it going to know if you are not wearing another mask? Perhaps you forgot the "smart" mask at home and are wearing a "dumb" back up?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Really? You want to see an elderly woman tased for not complying with a ******** mandate? I read your posts and we can agree on a lot of issues but frankly after that post I would say you and I are very different people.
    She wouldn't have been tased for not wearing a mask, it would have been for trespassing and resisting arrest. Are those both BS mandates? And I don't care about the age of the person, if they deserve tased they deserve tased.

ETA I've been known to a time or two run into someplace without a mask. And when this all started was told I needed a mask to go in, I didn't argue I simply said Okay and went and got my daughters "plague mask" that my son had made. Think a leather bird beak with holes, no filtering at all. Put it on, they laughed and said "good enough" and waved me in. If I would have argued made my way in and refused to leave after they told me, a cop told me, and then resisted arrest for trespassing, I wouldn't have crap to complain about if I got tased. And I would have deserved it.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How many people are going to spend cash on multiple "smart" masks?
    How many people will spend $1000 plus on a phone? The supply of stupid seems endless
    I know what geofencing is, they are going to load the gps of the interior of every store/school/gym/etc into this program? And again how is it going to know if you are not wearing another mask? Perhaps you forgot the "smart" mask at home and are wearing a "dumb" back up?
    Google maps already knows the location of everything and what is at any given location. A simple checking of a box by the business or a blanket assumption if there is a statewide mandate and maps can compare where you are to whether a mask should be 'required'. It will be voluntary and trendy, at first, and only the sheepiest sheep will go for it; but if they succeed in establishing a 'social credit' type system then an infraction will lower your score and affect your options whether you are wearing a 'dumb' mask or not

Always remember, it isn't about anything other than conditioning compliance

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    How many people will spend $1000 plus on a phone? The supply of stupid seems endless

Google maps already knows the location of everything and what is at any given location. A simple checking of a box by the business or a blanket assumption if there is a statewide mandate and maps can compare where you are to whether a mask should be 'required'. It will be voluntary and trendy, at first, and only the sleepiest sheep will go for it; but if they succeed in establishing a 'social credit' type system then an infraction will lower your score and affect your options whether you are wearing a 'dumb' mask or not

Always remember, it isn't about anything other than conditioning compliance
    How many people buy multiple $1000 phones for use at one time? Not the people who buy one every year or so or when a better model comes out, but to have multiple on hand at any one time. And yes google maps has the location of everything, do they have entered into a database the gps locations down to let's say 5 ft of the exact perimeter of each building? Now I'm sure there are ways to simplify it, and I can think of a couple. But I doubt it.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    She wouldn't have been tased for not wearing a mask, it would have been for trespassing and resisting arrest. Are those both BS mandates? And I don't care about the age of the person, if they deserve tased they deserve tased.

ETA I've been known to a time or two run into someplace without a mask. And when this all started was told I needed a mask to go in, I didn't argue I simply said Okay and went and got my daughters "plague mask" that my son had made. Think a leather bird beak with holes, no filtering at all. Put it on, they laughed and said "good enough" and waved me in. If I would have argued made my way in and refused to leave after they told me, a cop told me, and then resisted arrest for trespassing, I wouldn't have crap to complain about if I got tased. And I would have deserved it.
    She was at the bank for HER money. Give her the damned money and let her leave. Oh no no no let’s make her comply first. FATWO that’s for local gov not you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    She was at the bank for HER money. Give her the damned money and let her leave. Oh no no no let’s make her comply first. FATWO that’s for local gov not you.
    Perhaps she should have went to the drive through? My local credit union has unfortunately instituted a no firearms policy, this was well after I opened my account there. If I went in there armed (I do) and they noticed and told me to leave before I had even started my transaction, a cop told me to leave, and I resisted arrest after failing to do so, guess what? Same.

And from what I can tell, this wasn't a gov mandated mask requirement. It was the banks policy.

Last edited by a moderator:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I was thinking more of seeking a 1:1 correlation

Have you been vaccinated? yes/no
    Test for antibodies
    If vaccinated=yes and antibodies=yes, then attribute antibodies to vaccine

Not only would that give you the true percentage of unvaccinated people with antibodies, which could be assumed to be attributable to exposure in the wild and recovery but would also allow you to capture statistics on anyone vaccinated who fails to show antibodies - something that I think would be of more than passing interest,

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I was thinking more of seeking a 1:1 correlation

Have you been vaccinated? yes/no
    Test for antibodies
    If vaccinated=yes and antibodies=yes, then attribute antibodies to vaccine

Not only would that give you the true percentage of unvaccinated people with antibodies, which could be assumed to be attributable to exposure in the wild and recovery but would also allow you to capture statistics on anyone vaccinated who fails to show antibodies - something that I think would be of more than passing interest,
    In that case that report(the one linked that started this) would still be meaningless, I know a few people that had covid and still went and got the vaccine. It was all omg the restrictions didn't work, look how many people have antibodies... The restrictions weren't supposed to stop it, it was to slow it. It's impossible to tell if they did or didn't, unless you have two separate but identical populations (and I'm talking general populations not those such as military members in barracks) one who did the restrictions and one who didn't without interaction with populations that did. Find me two identical populations, not similar but identical.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Denmark study should work just fine for you. You don't need 'identical' populations, just substantially similar - and what you know about studies of identical twins should inform you that even 'identical' populations would not be identical for long

Perfection is the enemy of good enough

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The Denmark study should work just fine for you. You don't need 'identical' populations, just substantially similar - and what you know about studies of identical twins should inform you that even 'identical' populations would not be identical for long

Perfection is the enemy of good enough
    Yes I know studies regarding identical twins and how they change, and I know about the Denmark study if you are referring to DANMASK-19. The authors of that study stated the results were inconclusive and also that it didn't study whether that mask wearing reduced transmission from an infected person wearing a mask. Which iirc was one of the stated reasons for wearing a mask. For myself, I personally don't care if someone wants to wear a mask or not. I am against govt mandating it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As am I. I'm confused, I thought you were disputing the finding that 55% in the study had been exposed to either live virus or vaccine. To me that finding reinforces what we have seen here, that all of the interventions have done little to slow the spread so it would seem perfectly logical that a random sampling would show high levels of positivity at this point in time

If I were a betting man, I would wager that the only intervention worth a **** was distancing. Staying away from people, especially in enclosed spaces seems the only logically supportable precaution short of full hot zone PPE

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Why would the World Economic Forum be promoting "smart masks" that measure your breathing and send alerts if you aren't masked?
    Heh, yeah, everybody knows now what the bank bug is so why shouldn't they act like it.

1617942450742.gif

Nowhere near enough people read about the WEF and watch their videos. It’s incredibly hilarious how blatant they are and don’t even try to hide it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    As am I. I'm confused, I thought you were disputing the finding that 55% in the study had been exposed to either live virus or vaccine. To me that finding reinforces what we have seen here, that all of the interventions have done little to slow the spread so it would seem perfectly logical that a random sampling would show high levels of positivity at this point in time

If I were a betting man, I would wager that the only intervention worth a **** was distancing. Staying away from people, especially in enclosed spaces seems the only logically supportable precaution short of full hot zone PPE
    You had me confused for a minute there (not hard to do), I went looking for the post that started what you are referring to and couldn't find it or my other posts about it. :n00b: It was in another thread. No I'm not disputing the 55% in the study. I'm talking about the tone/conclusions of the article. It was OMG it's 55% after 12 months of all the restrictions... Must show that none of them worked. They started vaccinating Dec 8, the percentage with antibodies week ending 12/13/20 (first week of the study) was under 20%. Week ending 1/13/21 is when they approached/hit the 20% mark, and it's been climbing since up to 55% week ending 3/14/21. So unless all the restrictions for some reason suddenly stopped (if they were working) the logical conclusion would be the increasing rate of and total number of vaccinations.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    CM was it you that edited my post quoted below? If so could you tell me what did I do wrong? Not questioning whether you were right to do so, more I'd like to know so I don't do it again. I honestly can't tell what was edited out.
    Perhaps she should have went to the drive through? My local credit union has unfortunately instituted a no firearms policy, this was well after I opened my account there. If I went in there armed (I do) and they noticed and told me to leave before I had even started my transaction, a cop told me to leave, and I resisted arrest after failing to do so, guess what? Same.

And from what I can tell, this wasn't a gov mandated mask requirement. It was the banks policy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM was it you that edited my post quoted below? If so could you tell me what did I do wrong? Not questioning whether you were right to do so, more I'd like to know so I don't do it again. I honestly can't tell what was edited out.
    The post you replied to had some content that I edited. Nothing in your post was altered at least not by me. I edited the referred to post to remove his lack of being an adult. Some of the posts of late are just over the line.

Now. If he wants to take that up with me fine.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The post you replied to had some content that I edited. Nothing in your post was altered at least not by me. I edited the referred to post to remove his lack of being an adult. Some of the posts of late are just over the line.

Now. If he wants to take that up with me fine.
    Okay, it just said "post last edited by moderator:.." on my post. When you edited the other post the new fangled software probably effected mine as well since I quoted his. Had me worried for a second, but then I figured if it was bad enough I would have at least received a PM or something.

Top Bottom