• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    How is that different from waterboarding?
    I’m not specifically schooled on water boarding so I can’t give you an answer. When it comes to government, possible mandates or heavy suggestions on masks, I can say I don’t concern myself with differences with water boarding.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Kid just had surgery yesterday. Saw a few people wearing masks besides. Nothing mandated.

Did see one person wearing a face shield thing that was tinted on the top at eye level. Maybe she drove to the hospital or walked a lot with it on.

I force myself not to think bad thoughts about the people wearing masks. If they don't push I shouldn't either. Freedom of thought and all that.

Some people have issues where having a mask is helpful. Nothing to do with C-19. Some people were wearing masks before the scamdemic just to keep people away. My kid was one. A little backwards, didn't want people all up in the face. Covid ruined a good thing there.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I’m not specifically schooled on water boarding so I can’t give you an answer. When it comes to government, possible mandates or heavy suggestions on masks, I can say I don’t concern myself with differences with water boarding.
    Denzel says towels need 600 gram weight. As much science here as the masks

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Heck if I know.

I refused to play along with the scamdemic game back when they were "mandated" and never wore one.
    Many of us didn’t in our factory, plant manager said policy said to have your mask….as long as it was in a pocket it was good enough. I saw most people wearing them and when they had to cough or sneeze they would lift the mask up. No wonder this great Country is going down the toilet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Radiology test at the hospital today. Masks not required.

Be interesting when I go to the dentist.
    Last time I was there, it was 'required'.
    Really? My dentist dropped the mask requirements more than a year ago. They still have the little table by the entryway with the jug of hand wash.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    One thing I like that came of this situation….. the sanitizer everywhere. I was sanitizing before it was cool. Hopefully it doesn’t lead to some sort of “new” rare hand cancer.

Top Bottom