• MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    That was a total coincidence.

Stuxnet is just fake news false flag propaganda.

Iran: Nuh uh, you're not pulling that one on us again! We learned! Oops: Official story, software failure, the imperialist Zionist crusaders cannot stop the revolution!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    41E3aikdRtL._SY445_.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm looking forward to seeing how many illegal aliens rounded up are shia.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I think this hits the nail on the head. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

Removing Saddam Hussein destabilized the region and removed a reliable counterbalance to Iran.

Removing Muammar Gaddafi as dictator of Libya destabilized the region and help allow anti-western radicals to spread across the country, and, later, the region.

These were terrible people, but is the world truly a better place with them removed from power and executed? What is/was our interest in these areas, aside from removing bad leaders?

Gaddafi had, in a large way, quit openly fostering terrorism and was becoming, somewhat, a member of the international community, after the US caught his attention by bombing his palaces, among other measures. What message did supporting his overthrow send? It doesn't matter if you do what the US wants, they will turn on you anyway? Hard to say.

Ask Kim Jong Un

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I wonder how close to the President's ear John (Bomb Bomb Iran) Bolton really is.

The same guy who was a major ****up in Iraq.

I heard they sighted McCain's ghost in the Lincoln bedroom.

[video=youtube_share;o-zoPgv_nYg]https://youtu.be/o-zoPgv_nYg[/video]

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not sure how effective US subs are against those Iran patrol boats, maybe those should just start disappearing every night they go out. Act can probably give a better answer.

The SSS method of solving problems has always worked for me.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I remain convinced that Iran's goal here is the financial destabilization and eventual collapse of the Saudi regime. Ultimately the US will have to face a choice regarding just how much blood and treasure we're willing to sink into propping the Saudis up. They haven't attacked US-flagged shipping or crews yet, but the drone was shot down because it was surveilling their campaign against Saudi oil shipping.

My inclination is to allow the Saudi stain to be scrubbed from this Earth. They're not worth any American lives, nor is their oil. Really, nothing would make me happier than to turn on the TV and see Saudi princes being dragged out of their gilded palaces and hung in the street by starving peasants, but that's just me. They aren't worth it. The rest of the world seems hell-bent on denying that any of this is even happening, so I'd just as soon stick a destroyer on either side of every US flagged tanker and let the rest of the international wimp community worry about protecting their own crews.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not sure how effective US subs are against those Iran patrol boats, maybe those should just start disappearing every night they go out. Act can probably give a better answer.

The SSS method of solving problems has always worked for me.

He can probably tell you there are a lot of long hard black things lurking just off everyones coastline making sure nobody does anything rash.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hmmm,

I wonder if the Iranians power grid might suddenly flicker?
    If all the cell phones went down for a few hours it might surprise them?
    The Iranian interwebz might just show a Trump rally for a few days.
    It would shame if the banking system went crazy and money went missing?

Like maybe $1.7B?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I remain convinced that Iran's goal here is the financial destabilization and eventual collapse of the Saudi regime. Ultimately the US will have to face a choice regarding just how much blood and treasure we're willing to sink into propping the Saudis up. They haven't attacked US-flagged shipping or crews yet, but the drone was shot down because it was surveilling their campaign against Saudi oil shipping.

My inclination is to allow the Saudi stain to be scrubbed from this Earth. They're not worth any American lives, nor is their oil. Really, nothing would make me happier than to turn on the TV and see Saudi princes being dragged out of their gilded palaces and hung in the street by starving peasants, but that's just me. They aren't worth it. The rest of the world seems hell-bent on denying that any of this is even happening, so I'd just as soon stick a destroyer on either side of every US flagged tanker and let the rest of the international wimp community worry about protecting their own crews.

This is all well and good, but what are you going to do with the reality of our "special relationship" with the Saudis? The bottom line is that the only reason the US fiat currency hasnt gone into Weimar Germany hyperinflation is that OPEC accepting only US dollars in payment for oil causes oil to serve as an ersatz gold standard. The only reason this is the case is because the Saudis keep it so.

That said, are you ready to send our economy down the crapper because you dont care for the Saudis?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Nah, not the stone age. We just need to go back to 70's, you know, before we installed the shah...

[video=youtube;7hlGqj3ImQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hlGqj3ImQI[/video]

Are you thinking of the overthrow of the Shah in the 1979 revolution facilitated by our ne plus ultra imbecile Carter or the foundation of the Pahlavi Dynasty in 1925?

Top Bottom