• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    They would have to kick in a security door with safety glass, and the all metal inner door to "enter" my house. I have a Shepherd mix and a malinois / staffordshire mix to say hi to. I'd be there with the unwelcome oc / cs canister and my EDC also. Not going to look good on their jailhouse resume when they get there (booking sheet) after clearing medical.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Ok so how many folks just leave the doors unlocked? All my doors are locked at all times? If someone walks into my house uninvited they had to do a lot of work to do it so that time I'll be putting in my powdered wig and grabbing my smoothbore flintlock rifle "tally ho lads!"

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ok so how many folks just leave the doors unlocked? All my doors are locked at all times? If someone walks into my house uninvited they had to do a lot of work to do it so that time I'll be putting in my powdered wig and grabbing my smoothbore flintlock rifle "tally ho lads!"
    I ask that every time I see a next door post about people walking into homes.

You gotta be an idiot to not keep the doors locked these days.

And yes, they are entitled. I’ve got a group of neighbor kids that hang out in my yard and drive. I’ve got a basketball goal and let them play with it. It’s a nice safe spot to hang where they aren’t in the road.

Several times they have rang my doorbell and asked for bottled water. Unfortunately we don’t buy bottles, and I don’t keep disposable cups so I have to tell them no. How about going home for a drink? Hell, one time it was the girl that lives across the street! Go home and get your own! It’s only an extra 25 steps to your front door, kid.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Works in conjunction with the Room Temperature challenge

In the UK? Maybe a hoax, but someone will try this for real, and then it will be middle-school pictures time.

I think people participating in this activity would start robbing the house and beating the occupants once they got inside. The whole idea of friendly B&E just seems absurd.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I guess I am an idiot. I don't lock our doors unless we are leaving for some reason. I am not going to lock my door each and every time I walk out of my house and go to my shop or barn or work around our small farm. Heck, I don't even carry keys when out working. Keys hang in the yard/farm truck but you have to know where the battery disconnect is. Wife used to think I was paranoid because I have a gun in each room In a specific location I can reach easily. The other night she asked for a "special" place for one of her handguns from her chair in the living room. We also have a great dog at this time.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I guess I am an idiot. I don't lock our doors unless we are leaving for some reason. I am not going to lock my door each and every time I walk out of my house and go to my shop or barn or work around our small farm. Heck, I don't even carry keys when out working. Keys hang in the yard/farm truck but you have to know where the battery disconnect is. Wife used to think I was paranoid because I have a gun in each room In a specific location I can reach easily. The other night she asked for a "special" place for one of her handguns from her chair in the living room. We also have a great dog at this time.

Lol if you’re going to lock your door… do it when you ARE home leave it unlocked when not home…. So when you’re not home a determined person will find a way. When you’re home the extra few seconds and broken glass sound could be the warning you need instead of an armed individual standing in your house without making a noise

Edit: When in and out of the house (carrying) is one thing but dozing in your lazy boy different story

Top Bottom