• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

This needs to be read by every conservative.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, that guy gets it.
    But...

How come nobody ever discusses that the plan presently being worked was up and running during the time of Theodor Roosevelt's presidency?
    And that the techniques employed by big tech are only the product of the technocracy movement which itself is but the implementing structure of that same plan?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

This needs to be read by every conservative.
    giphy.gif

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Great article, worth the time.
    What to do about it though? The authors solution is basically, write your congressman. There has got to be more though. We must be able to function without these people controlling us, both individually and as a whole.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yeah, that guy gets it.
    But...

How come nobody ever discusses that the plan presently being worked was up and running during the time of Theodor Roosevelt's presidency?
    And that the techniques employed by big tech are only the product of the technocracy movement which itself is but the implementing structure of that same plan?
    I honestly think that the plan has been in the works for that long, but the reason we’re seeing it move along so rapidly now is because the technology has caught up to the plan. It’s a double-edged sword: technology has made us more complacent and reliant upon it AND has given the PTB the platform it needed to shift public narrative.

I firmly believe that the plan was in place and attempted to be swung into motion under Obama, but the social narrative wasn’t there yet for the plan to be accepted (for lack of a better term.) When they couldn’t get it done nicely under Obama (carrot and stick) they swung hard the other direction and brow beat the population using technology as the stick and just threw the carrot away.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's just so visible now because it's the unveiling. It's time. It's the result of the externalization of the hierarchy (ala Alice Bailey) and the elimination of the bourgeois middle class that prospered in the gap between the lords and serfs, even thwarting the very real evil of mercantilism. Now the lords are busy accomplishing the great reset.

When Wells published his nonfiction book Anticipations the movers and shakers went crazy for the guy. When they read his New World Order they were soiling themselves in joyous abandon. Back when the Boers had only just been crushed and WW1 was still just a gleam in London's eye, there was the plan.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So much has changed, I can't imagine what some people are paying for media these days. It's a small wonder big tech is so rich, it's expensive and constantly upgraded.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So much has changed, I can't imagine what some people are paying for media these days. It's a small wonder big tech is so rich, it's expensive and constantly upgraded.
    I have read that the Google suite is worth $500 per year. That is the price people pay in information Google obtained from them to offer it "Free".

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    I don't let any of their harvesting or manipulation affect me...thanks for the $500+ Google.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. There is a saying in today's tech world: "If what you are using is free, YOU are the product. "
    A friend taught me that nearly 30 years ago and understanding that has served me well.

What really sucks are those forced into the Google system by employers getting free software trading their employees private data for it. If an employer had ever tried to collect private employee data and sell it themselves to google for money, that would have been stopped in its tracks, but the employer making an employee use Google is somehow different...

Logic is a lost ability...

Top Bottom