• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A View attachment 128548 VPN will hide most of their prying eyes.
    ...or just let somebody else spy on you. If you dont choose a trusted VPN provider, you just end up giving your info to somebody else to cash in on. I recall seeing a report a couple years back, where they found a stupid number of hostile/questionable VPN providers in the google play store and itunes. Instead of Google and others selling your data, the VPN providers were collecting it instead.

alanbarx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Madison
    It's already happened. The politicians are owned by big tech and we no longer have the ability to vote them out of office, at least at the federal level.
    At least federal level? I think at all levels the big tech has the ability to vote in and vote out. It will keep unfolding before our very eyes, just let us keep watching.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    ...or just let somebody else spy on you. If you dont choose a trusted VPN provider, you just end up giving your info to somebody else to cash in on. I recall seeing a report a couple years back, where they found a stupid number of hostile/questionable VPN providers in the google play store and itunes. Instead of Google and others selling your data, the VPN providers were collecting it instead.
    Proton is safe I believe

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Users can influence Tech back to the middle if they weren't so lazy but it takes some tech-savvy. You can with some effort disengage from many of the bad guys at least to the point where they believe they have lost you. Chrome is a tough one for me.

Top Bottom