Moms Demand Action Member, State Legislator, & Air Nat'l Guard Lt. Col. Arrested for Burglary

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Posting it here as the alleged burglar is a member of Moms Demand Action and has sponsored a number of anti-2A bills in her Minnesota legislature. Liberty Doll gives details on the burglary and arrest here (the meat of the story starts about 2:45 into the video) She was in all black ninja garb instead of the iconic Moms Demand Action red:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The MN National Guard needs to look for another diversity hire now.
    She should be suspended from all Guard duties until the criminal charges are settled. If convicted she should be ignominiously booted . . . most likely offered a Qualified Resignation (for the good of the service) and if she declines, an equally ignominious administrative discharge for the good of the service. Unfortunately there's nothing to hit her with in a Court-Martial; military lacks jurisdiction (if the home belonged to a service member, there would be jurisdiction).

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Conduct unbecoming an officer?
    She's Air National Guard, not active duty. Article 133 (and also Article 134) wouldn't apply. She wasn't on her monthly weekend duty or annual 2 weeks duty when she committed the crime. Works differently for NG and Reserve not on active duty.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Forgot about that . . . and you're right. It would be revoked. As a commissioned officer she's required to have at least a Secret Clearance (Confidential isn't sufficient).

Roger that. I was the squadrons security manager before I retired and I have seen clearances revoked for a lot less. They gone, no do overs.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Roger that. I was the squadrons security manager before I retired and I have seen clearances revoked for a lot less. They gone, no do overs.
    Most likely (I'd bet on it) her clearance it will be "suspended" - a temporary or interim measure - until the criminal case is adjudicated. Revocation would immediately ensue upon criminal conviction. As a C.O. I had to suspend and revoke a few clearances over the years. Suspensions ranged from being on certain prescription meds that were considered "personality altering" or "judgement impairing" (lifted after soldier was off the meds) to pending adverse actions.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Says a lot why she likes gun control that makes it harder for people to have the means to prevent these types of things from happening.

Yes. Criminals are all for gun control. They want the honest citizens to be helpless. But given how liberal Minnesota is, she will likely not even be forced to resign the legislature. Just given some "community service" slap on the wrist, and all forgiven by her fellow leftists. They cater to criminals anyway, so it's not much different.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Yes. Criminals are all for gun control. They want the honest citizens to be helpless. But given how liberal Minnesota is, she will likely not even be forced to resign the legislature. Just given some "community service" slap on the wrist, and all forgiven by her fellow leftists. They cater to criminals anyway, so it's not much different.
    Its also why i get sick of libs making movies like the purge that flaunt chaos in people's faces as they're left defenseless in their wet dream movies and then in real life hollar and scream we need more gun control to be safer.

Top Bottom