• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ips was paid $75/day per child to send the kids, the townships were paid $151/day per child to recieve them, the bus company was paid $40/day per child to transport them along with the millions passed around to maintain/repair/purchase the buses. this info was passed around about 10 yrs after busing started.
    Always follow the money.
    this whole deal tore the very heart out of my neighborhood. White flight the early stages.
    that started a downward spiral in property values. Brownsburg became a real factor in that County as it tripled in size so fast your head would swim. Yes the whole thing wrecked more than a few lives at both ends of those bus routes.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Can't do it. Not far in and it's more :poop: than I can handle. Bottom line is that you have to believe in the systemic racism narrative in order to believe in CRT. Since I believe systemic racism is BS, it follows that CRT is as well.

I don't believe in systemic racism. It sounds so much like a conspiracy theory, that there is a concerted effort by ALL whites to oppress ALL non-whites. That all institutions of education and employment are ACTIVELY trying to oppress minority populations, when this is DEMONSTRABLY false.

However, I do believe there is a racist institution in place, and that institution is the Democratic party. A little over 150 years ago, we eliminated the physical plantations. The Democratic party has since then created an ideological plantation. They carry on the ideals of the physical plantation, and to a point even the physical segregation of it.

They reinforce the idea that minority populations are not smart enough or industrious enough to excel without the assistance of the Democratic party. They profess to be benefactors, providing food, shelter, clothing, and a host of other amenities that minorities could purportedly not provide for themselves. They claim that the Republican party does not want to provide these things, so they must be enemies to minorities. It's very calculated, and has a basis in psychology. When you tell someone long enough that they are helpless, they begin to feel helpless, and will accept help from anyone who offers to help them.

And how does the Democratic party "help" minorities? By keeping them just satisfied enough with their circumstances to not revolt against their Democrat benefactors, without actually empowering them enough to realize they've been duped, and they could have been prospering on their own merits without the "assistance" of the Democratic party. Successful minorities KNOW this, which is why so many of them become Republicans, or at least more conservative. They don't want to actually empower anyone, because when an individual becomes empowered, the system loses power. When they lose power, they lose votes.

Like I said, the Democratic party does, to a point, carry on the concept of the physical plantation also. Instead of providing assistance to find established housing in a community, weaving minority populations into the fabric of the nation, creating bonds, understanding, shared experiences and BBQ parties, they build high-concentration multi-story complexes in economically depressed areas, or neighborhoods of single occupancy homes in those same areas. They push people into substandard accomodations, and make them feel oppressed for their situation. And of course, the Democrats will solve that problem too, like every other problem they create and never solve.

You may disagree with what I've posted here, but look at what happens to minorities who don't toe the Democratic party line. The are labeled. They are outcast. They are cancelled. They are denigrated BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. If that isn't racism, then I don't know what is.

In closing, and I know I've gone on too long, but I could have gone on longer, there is and old adage that I like: "Any man that cannot make a dog come to him had better examine his conscience".

I'd like to postulate a similar adage. "Anyone who votes Democrat had better examine their soul".

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Always follow the money.
    this whole deal tore the very heart out of my neighborhood. White flight the early stages.
    that started a downward spiral in property values. Brownsburg became a real factor in that County as it tripled in size so fast your head would swim. Yes the whole thing wrecked more than a few lives at both ends of those bus routes.
    My neighborhood was a mixture of Latino, Black, and White families. My best friends growing up were of that same mix and in that order because the neighborhood population was mostly Latino then Black and White people were around the same percentage. I had 6 Latino buddies, 4 Black buddies and 3 White buddies we all hung around played real tackle football on whichever parents lawns were available to tear up, if all the parents kicked us off the lawns we played tackle football on the street lol. We also played it in little league, middle school, and high school together. We were close. Now I have no clue where any of them are or if they are alive yet. Sad how each goes their own way over the years. I sure wish I could see them all again if I could find them. Just to see how we ended up and talk about old times.
    Our parents if we got caught doing something we weren't supposed to be doing they would phone the other parents and all of us had parents that applied the board of correction daily. We weren't bad just ornery. We never ran out of ideas lol. Oh and race wasn't a thing at all.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Always follow the money.
    it sure did. it literally forced people to intergrate without any open discussions before hand. i realized years later that true racism was not the driving factor behind the violence and hatred during those times. it was fear of people that did not want to be there. most of it was group think, herd mentality, or whatever you wish to call it. it took a few years, but once a lot of the locals saw we were people, children who were forced into a bad situation just as they were, attitudes started to change. some people decided to remain ignorant, but more decided to learn and make the best of the situation. it went from tolerance to true inclusion.

that did not happen because of lawmakers, judges, or LEO enforcing a law. it happened because of one on one interactment. people getting to know each other on a personal level and realizing that we will all learn together or all fail together.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “Only?” I’d challenge this belief. Organizing protests, transportation of supporters/voters, multi-media presence are expensive things. So unless one thinks they’re completely grassroots - which would be extremely troubling to their detractors, I think it would seem that the do spend a fair chunk of change.

I agree.

Pallets of delivered bricks are not free.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I don't believe in systemic racism. It sounds so much like a conspiracy theory, that there is a concerted effort by ALL whites to oppress ALL non-whites. That all institutions of education and employment are ACTIVELY trying to oppress minority populations, when this is DEMONSTRABLY false.

However, I do believe there is a racist institution in place, and that institution is the Democratic party. A little over 150 years ago, we eliminated the physical plantations. The Democratic party has since then created an ideological plantation. They carry on the ideals of the physical plantation, and to a point even the physical segregation of it.

They reinforce the idea that minority populations are not smart enough or industrious enough to excel without the assistance of the Democratic party. They profess to be benefactors, providing food, shelter, clothing, and a host of other amenities that minorities could purportedly not provide for themselves. They claim that the Republican party does not want to provide these things, so they must be enemies to minorities. It's very calculated, and has a basis in psychology. When you tell someone long enough that they are helpless, they begin to feel helpless, and will accept help from anyone who offers to help them.

And how does the Democratic party "help" minorities? By keeping them just satisfied enough with their circumstances to not revolt against their Democrat benefactors, without actually empowering them enough to realize they've been duped, and they could have been prospering on their own merits without the "assistance" of the Democratic party. Successful minorities KNOW this, which is why so many of them become Republicans, or at least more conservative. They don't want to actually empower anyone, because when an individual becomes empowered, the system loses power. When they lose power, they lose votes.

Like I said, the Democratic party does, to a point, carry on the concept of the physical plantation also. Instead of providing assistance to find established housing in a community, weaving minority populations into the fabric of the nation, creating bonds, understanding, shared experiences and BBQ parties, they build high-concentration multi-story complexes in economically depressed areas, or neighborhoods of single occupancy homes in those same areas. They push people into substandard accomodations, and make them feel oppressed for their situation. And of course, the Democrats will solve that problem too, like every other problem they create and never solve.

You may disagree with what I've posted here, but look at what happens to minorities who don't toe the Democratic party line. The are labeled. They are outcast. They are cancelled. They are denigrated BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE. If that isn't racism, then I don't know what is.

In closing, and I know I've gone on too long, but I could have gone on longer, there is and old adage that I like: "Any man that cannot make a dog come to him had better examine his conscience".

I'd like to postulate a similar adage. "Anyone who votes Democrat had better examine their soul".
    oh there is definitely systemic racism in this country. it is nowhere near as effective or overt as it was in the before the 90's and early 2000's. once its lost it's wide-spread appeal, it was changed to situational racism.

situational racism is where one group tries to control another group, not primarily by race but by class, economics, social standing.

it is not accomplished by convincing segments of the population they are better than others, but by convincing certain people they are helpless on there own. hence we have the "just enoughs" who refuse to contribute anything meaningful to society but instead wait for everyone elses' contributions to support them and their ideas.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Our parents if we got caught doing something we weren't supposed to be doing they would phone the other parents and all of us had parents that applied the board of correction daily. We weren't bad just ornery. We never ran out of ideas lol. Oh and race wasn't a thing at all.
    lmao..the memories. the only difference in our hood was you could get a solid ass beating from any of the parents on the block. and then another when you're parents found out what you had done. lol

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Directly from the Communist Party USA. When you read this and if you find yourself in agreement with things in this articles you might be a Communist.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

that is VERY well put! it is also very deep.

the only thing i would like to input is: the TPTB do not care if you are democrat or republican. they use party lines as another means to divide us.

there are ideological differences between the two. but in practice, they both want control of something they should not seek control of...peoples' life, liberty, and happiness.

i really like the input that you have on this. you stated this waaay more clearly than i could have.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    “Only?” I’d challenge this belief. Organizing protests, transportation of supporters/voters, multi-media presence are expensive things. So unless one thinks they’re completely grassroots - which would be extremely troubling to their detractors, I think it would seem that the do spend a fair chunk of change.

How is that AT ALL improving the lives of black people?

Those actions do nothing more than foment animosity. If these are the types of actions that you consider worthwhile for an organization, I question your commitment to resolving the situation. I question your intelligence in being indoctrinated into the Democratic system of suppression and false solutions and the associated corruption. I question your ability to reason, to think logically, that this is a path to unification.

Show me, please, where any of the money committed to and received by BLM has been disbursed to improve the life of a single black person outside of the employ of the organization. SHOW ME. Show me where a single destitute family has been lifted up, given a helping hand, been given the tools to raise themselves further. Show me where black people have been provided the tools of education, financial planning, and just living an enjoyable life.

It's unconscionable to form an organization to advance the interests of a population, without advancing the interests of that population. You support it because of the name, because of the promises that will never be fulfilled.

I don't care if dogs like you, examine your soul.

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    No different than where I grew up.
    exactly my point. from different families, sides of town, cicumstances...yet we shared a lot of the same things. childhood.

it was only as we got older that things like race were taught and developed. some of us took it a an oppurtunity to learn and grow wiser. some of us decided it was easier to stick to the negative stereotypes.

i'm not foolish to believe that all stereotypes are bad. hell, some of the fhnniest jokes and comedic skits are based in stereotype. it comes down to what we learned from our life education that as to how we percieve life.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    The real issue is that there is an overwhelming amount of racism in this country.

But it's not coming from white people.

No, I don't believe that. Not at all. If anything, I think some people are getting sick of it, regardless of color.

People of all races are getting sick of it.

I have a funny story from the last couple days, but I think I should keep it to myself for now. Maybe later. ;)

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    The real issue is that there is an overwhelming amount of racism in this country.

But it's not coming from white people.
    this might sound kind of wierd on the surface.

today's racism is not about race except on the personal relationship level of everyday life.

racism as pushed today is about keeping us divided so we can be controlled and blind to what is being done to us on a spiritual/soulful level.

TPTB really don't care what color or race you are. they only want to control you money. they need us to focus on politics, race, sports, cars, houses, anything that keeps us from growing our souls.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    How is that AT ALL improving the lives of black people?

Those actions do nothing more than foment animosity. If these are the types of actions that you consider worthwhile for an organization, I question your commitment to resolving the situation. I question your intelligence in being indoctrinated into the Democratic system of suppression and false solutions and the associated corruption. I question your ability to reason, to think logically, that this is a path to unification.

Show me, please, where any of the money committed to and received by BLM has been disbursed to improve the life of a single black person outside of the employ of the organization. SHOW ME. Show me where a single destitute family has been lifted up, given a helping hand, been given the tools to raise themselves further. Show me where black people have been provided the tools of education, financial planning, and just living an enjoyable life.

It's unconscionable to form an organization to advance the interests of a population, without advancing the interests of that population. You support it because of the name, because of the promises that will never be fulfilled.

I don't care if dogs like you, examine your soul.
    you are right.

that is what i say to black people to try to wake them from this blm isht. how are they helping the race they claim that matters when all they do is push victim mentality? there are no blm grocery stores, no schools, no clinics.

the black orginizations of old (black panthers, original rainbow coalition, naacp, us, black muslims), all DID something in their communities. whether you agreed with them or not, they actually did something for the people in their hoods. it did not matter to them what color you were. you were the community. TPTB worked very hard to convince everyone that they were all evil and that the democratic party of the 60's was the only hope for black people. love him or hate him, malcolm x tried to warn blacks about the democratic party. it was the main reason for his assisination.

blm has convinced people to be dumb. it's everyone elses fault that you won't go get a job, raise your family, or be productive in any way. they are working to get blacks to be gay (nothing wrong with being gay, but IS wrong to use that platform to discriminate against anyone else). blm has jumped on the bandwagon that math (math!) is racist. wtf!?! they are telling the world that black kids are to dumb to count? wtf?!? talk about self-loathing. if math is racist, i want to be the biggest racist walking the earth.

blm is setting the tone for slavery. if noone teaches my children how to count, that leaves them unable to get any meaningful job outside of picking cotton.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The problem is that BLM is based on demonstrably false information. Looking at statistics and actual numbers of blacks being shot by police and comparing that with other races does not show an issue at all. Yes, there have been problematic encounters and yes, there are racist police officers, just like in any other professions. There are always and will always been certain people in a position of power who shouldn't be. We can seek to minimize that but we'll never completely eliminate it. That problem is far worse looking at our politicians than our law enforcement community.

Part of my problem with the whole racism issue is, you don't change people's attitudes by telling them to stop, or by making them feel bad, or ostracizing them. Ignorance is easy to get past once you actually deal with the people in question and you can have your attitude changed by those interactions. On the other hand, your views can be reinforced if you're dealing with the worst of the worst on a daily basis like police officers do.

The democrats have created a situation in most urban settings where blacks are overwhelmingly the cause of criminal activities in those areas. Police deal with those situations every day and develop attitudes based on what they're dealing with. Yes, it's wrong to judge someone solely on the color of their skin, but when you see what the police see every day, I would say that it's really hard not to. Again, not trying to apologize for anyone or say that they're right, just giving some context that gets lost in this discussion. It's easy for me, an individual who has never had to deal with criminals in any meaningful way and who has almost always lived in a nice suburb, to not be racist or harbor ill feelings towards any of my fellow man. I believe it's a different story when it comes to first responders who deal with the worst of the worst every single day of their lives. Just food for thought.

Top Bottom