• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    yeah. but sometimes you have to let up on pushing them for an answer and just watch that mind's light come on.

from where i'm standing it looks seems like he really doesn't support blm. he is forming the reasons why as we speak.

let his light come on in his own time.

this is just my opinion from what i'm seeing. i am not privy to his exact reasoning.
    While I certainly am willing to be admonished by you, as I respect your viewpoints, Kut and I are sparring partners from way back. He is a worthy opponent, but an opponent none the less

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    While I certainly am willing to be admonished by you, as I respect your viewpoints, Kut and I are sparring partners from way back. He is a worthy opponent, but an opponent none the less
    is that the polite way of saying "mind ur bidness youngin?" lol.

seriously though. i was not trying to admonish you. please forgive me. it is very evident i do not know the dynamics between everyone here. but i am learning.

i'll remove the keyboard from my mouth now and go back to my rum & coffee.

*edit for spelling*

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    is that the polite way of saying "mind ur bidness youngin?" lol.

seriously though. i was not trying to admonish you. please forgive me. it is very evident i do not know the dynamics between everyone here. but i am learning.

i'll remove the keyboard from my mouth now and go back to my rum & coffee.

*edit for spelling*
    Oh no. Bug needs admonished at least twice per day. Mostly because he's a Buckeye, but also since he is one, he's usually wrong at least twice per day. Them's the dynamics on Bug. :laugh:

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh no. Bug needs admonished at least twice per day. Mostly because he's a Buckeye, but also since he is one, he's usually wrong at least twice per day. Them's the dynamics on Bug. :laugh:
    Hey, at least we only installed Caspar Milquetoast as OUR governor, not an evil, fascist Jack White transclone like Michigan did :nono:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    +12 hrs 30 min

Still waiting

Edit: Maybe you should stop with the deep entrenching, whatever you're trying to say doesn't seem to be making it over the top

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

he's right.

i've said before that all the "woke" orgs need to stop claiming they have picked up the torch from the greats of the 60's.

blm and their supporters are the true racists. they forgot the part about learning what our ancestors were teaching. they want people to put them first and say black lives matter....no. ALL lives matter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    +12 hrs 30 min

Still waiting

Edit: Maybe you should stop with the deep entrenching, whatever you're trying to say doesn't seem to be making it over the top
    That comment was tongue in cheek. No point in getting people fired up, just to do it.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

here is a fresh perspective on crt from someone who actually saw communism take hold.

blm basis is marxism....hmmm

kind of deep when you think about it.

Top Bottom