• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Directly from the Communist Party USA. When you read this and if you find yourself in agreement with things in this articles you might be a Communist.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The concerted effort by some left orgs, like this one, to drive racial wedges between poor people in the US feels like a psyop to me.

That's because it is. Psyops, distraction, however you want to label it is pretty much correct. They want us to be worried about the differences between us, instead of paying attention to what is going on "behind the curtain".

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So you have to believe in unproven systemic racism to understand and work with CRT? Sounds like just another whip a guilt trip on people to extort money from them. The same old shakedown just dressed up in more modern stylish clothes.

Always follow the money

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So you have to believe in unproven systemic racism to understand and work with CRT? Sounds like just another whip a guilt trip on people to extort money from them. The same old shakedown just dressed up in more modern stylish clothes.

Always follow the money

Look at BLM for the shining example of this. They've collected $90M, none of which is helping any "black lives" and is only going to enrich certain members of the organization. Great, one of the co-founders was "forced" to step down. Like she cares, she already made her millions. People will never learn that this :poop: is just a smokescreen and/or a power/money grab. Yet the sheep will continue to drink the :koolaid:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Look at BLM for the shining example of this. They've collected $90M, none of which is helping any "black lives" and is only going to enrich certain members of the organization. Great, one of the co-founders was "forced" to step down. Like she cares, she already made her millions. People will never learn that this :poop: is just a smokescreen and/or a power/money grab. Yet the sheep will continue to drink the :koolaid:
    “Only?” I’d challenge this belief. Organizing protests, transportation of supporters/voters, multi-media presence are expensive things. So unless one thinks they’re completely grassroots - which would be extremely troubling to their detractors, I think it would seem that the do spend a fair chunk of change.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “Only?” I’d challenge this belief. Organizing protests, transportation of supporters/voters, multi-media presence are expensive things. So unless one thinks they’re completely grassroots - which would be extremely troubling to their detractors, I think it would seem that the do spend a fair chunk of change.
    You err, youth. Houses in Topanga Canyon and at The Albany enclave in the Bahamas are 'expensive things'. The grass-roots organizing you mention can be and has been done by volunteers, no expenses necessary

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Apparently not that much of it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apparently not that much of it.
    $12 million actually to local BLM chapters; outside of national organization budget. They ended 2020 with $60 million still in the bank. As far as the houses, the chick in question got 2 book deals and a content creator from Warner Brothers. I imagine she was paid well. If the claim is that she used BLM money to purchase houses, then the onus is on on the person making the allegations to prove their point. The chick says she hasn’t used a dime from BLM, and hasn’t taken a paycheck from them in several years. If that’s false, then she’s broken the law. Sure, I know what people who oppose BLM want to think, but there’s no proof to confirm those suspicions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    $12 million actually to local BLM chapters; outside of national organization budget. They ended 2020 with $60 million still in the bank. As far as the houses, the chick in question got 2 book deals and a content creator from Warner Brothers. I imagine she was paid well. If the claim is that she used BLM money to purchase houses, then the onus is on on the person making the allegations to prove their point. The chick says she hasn’t used a dime from BLM, and hasn’t taken a paycheck from them in several years. If that’s false, then she’s broken the law. Sure, I know what people who oppose BLM want to think, but there’s no proof to confirm those suspicions.
    I have not seen any of this info. I guess white folks are not privy to this.....:):
    I do kid of course.

Please link us u[ if you would. As I am seeing 60M doing a hell of a lot of good for a hell of a lot of folks who "ACTAULLY NEED THE DAMNED" help OK. And a book deal aint putting her highness in all that property OK.

Seriously Kut she would not be the 1st nor the last to succumb to the siren call of stacks of available cash.

I would like to see what you are referring to. But still........If BLM's then lets get those people to go help some. Lots of kids going hungry. Lots of people struggling.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    That's because it is. Psyops, distraction, however you want to label it is pretty much correct. They want us to be worried about the differences between us, instead of paying attention to what is going on "behind the curtain".
    unfortunately it is. the only way to come together IS by open, honest discussion. that includes the past, present and future of race relations in OUR country.

you're right though, CRT is a divide and conquer campaign designed to keep people thinking that minorities are VICtIMS today. from my standpoint, a lot of "minorities'" problems stem from playing the victim.

as a long time black guy i see racism almost everyday but it DOES NOT negate my responsibility as a person, citizen, man to be responsible for my FUTURE.

the past should be recognized and analyzed so we don't repeat it. but once we acknowledge the problem and solution, it's time to move forward. it take self-responsibility and a will to suceed to make anything of yourself in this country.

CRT needs to disappear. real healing between races starts and ends with us...each and everyone one of us, on a one on one level to be open and honest with each other.

this bullisht that is being touted as science just reinforces in the "woke" crowd that the only way to fix the race issues is to make today's *whitey" feel bad about things that took place before any of us walked the earth. it is not about one of the most basic premises of this country....equal oppurtunity.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    as a man i DON'T expect nor do i want anything from this country except for equal oppurtuniy to pursue life, liberty and justice. justice in today's definition is about criminals being allowed to get away with crime. liberty is being reserved for thugs and criminals to be free to abuse us.

all i need from this country is oppurtunity. my skin color has nothing to do with it. my willingness to be a productive member of society should be what opens doors for me....not my race

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    unfortunately it is. the only way to come together IS by open, honest discussion. that includes the past, present and future of race relations in OUR country.

you're right though, CRT is a divide and conquer campaign designed to keep people thinking that minorities are VICtIMS today. from my standpoint, a lot of "minorities'" problems stem from playing the victim.

as a long time black guy i see racism almost everyday but it DOES NOT negate my responsibility as a person, citizen, man to be responsible for my FUTURE.

the past should be recognized and analyzed so we don't repeat it. but once we acknowledge the problem and solution, it's time to move forward. it take self-responsibility and a will to suceed to make anything of yourself in this country.

CRT needs to disappear. real healing between races starts and ends with us...each and everyone one of us, on a one on one level to be open and honest with each other.

this bullisht that is being touted as science just reinforces in the "woke" crowd that the only way to fix the race issues is to make today's *whitey" feel bad about things that took place before any of us walked the earth. it is not about one of the most basic premises of this country....equal oppurtunity.
    as a man i DON'T expect nor do i want anything from this country except for equal oppurtuniy to pursue life, liberty and justice. justice in today's definition is about criminals being allowed to get away with crime. liberty is being reserved for thugs and criminals to be free to abuse us.

all i need from this country is oppurtunity. my skin color has nothing to do with it. my willingness to be a productive member of society should be what opens doors for me....not my race

static1-squarespace.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK. This can not be stated any clearer than you have put it. As a long time white guy growing up in the midst of the very 1st busing and on into the madness we are living today I applaud you sir. I have deep ties into both your community and my own. The relationships I have with folks of color have been strained to near burst by the idiotic self promotion of the self promoted leaders of these movements that only serve themselves and solve nothing.
    You sound pretty much like a good friend I spent some time with yesterday as we are like minded in our pursuits in this life. This entire race thing since "O" laid his hand on the good book has drove a lot of us to near the breaking point.

I would seriously enjoy buying you a cheeseburger and adult beverage at your favorite pub. The offer has no end.....:)

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    OK. This can not be stated any clearer than you have put it. As a long time white guy growing up in the midst of the very 1st busing and on into the madness we are living today I applaud you sir. I have deep ties into both your community and my own. The relationships I have with folks of color have been strained to near burst by the idiotic self promotion of the self promoted leaders of these movements that only serve themselves and solve nothing.
    You sound pretty much like a good friend I spent some time with yesterday as we are like minded in our pursuits in this life. This entire race thing since "O" laid his hand on the good book has drove a lot of us to near the breaking point.

I would seriously enjoy buying you a cheeseburger and adult beverage at your favorite pub. The offer has no end.....:)
    thank you!

i credit my way of thinking to my dearly departed mother (may her roasting be well seasoned!)

i was a part of the 1rst wave of bussing from the northern community to the suburbs in the mid 80's. there was a lot of discrimination in the township i went to. i recieved one hell of an education!

my mother was an educator for 27 yrs and the most profound thing she taught me was it is my responsibility to do for self.
    she also pointed out the overt and obscure racism that we faced during those times. she stressed that it was our responsibility to overcome it, not rely on it to blame others for our short comings. she worked 2 jobs to raise us and go to achool for her teaching license. never once did she blame anyone for what she lacked. her mother was 100% native american and my mother was the product of rape by a white man but she never blamed white people for anything.

i owe it to her to be the best person that i can be. when i learned about affirmative action i was appalled that people wanted to be included just because of the color of their skin. she always told us that if "someone doesn't want you in their house,then don't go to their house". it had nothing to do with race.

as to the cheeseburger and beverage...i'm free on weekends. name the time and place. lol

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think it stops at whether she used BLM money. I personally think she did, and I'm not aware of any sort of concise accounting of what BLM received and where it went that would be necessary to prove one assertion over the other. I think they should be held to the same standards the NRA is, though

Her problem is, it is hard to come across as all about the struggle and supporting the proletariat when it is obviously all about getting paid when the opportunity presents itself. Those people already had Obama to fill that role, they didn't need more proof that it was all about the Dacha

Marxism/Communism once again is proven to be just another system to concentrate power, it's just a different group than capitalism but with similar goals. It's NOT different this time and never will be

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    thank you!

i credit my way of thinking to my dearly departed mother (may her roasting be well seasoned!)

i was a part of the 1rst wave of bussing from the northern community to the suburbs in the mid 80's. there was a lot of discrimination in the township i went to. i recieved one hell of an education!

my mother was an educator for 27 yrs and the most profound thing she taught me was it is my responsibility to do for self.
    she also pointed out the overt and obscure racism that we faced during those times. she stressed that it was our responsibility to overcome it, not rely on it to blame others for our short comings. she worked 2 jobs to raise us and go to achool for her teaching license. never once did she blame anyone for what she lacked. her mother was 100% native american and my mother was the product of rape by a white man but she never blamed white people for anything.

i owe it to her to be the best person that i can be. when i learned about affirmative action i was appalled that people wanted to be included just because of the color of their skin. she always told us that if "someone doesn't want you in their house,then don't go to their house". it had nothing to do with race.

as to the cheeseburger and beverage...i'm free on weekends. name the time and place. lol
    People like your mother are in short supply these days. Way to many hands outstretched for the freebies. The main thing I hear is "I cant work for that money" after they have rode the covid wave of union scale income from big brother.
    I made those level wages after a lifetime of learning, struggling, busting my balls to achieve it. These lazy douche bags want it for little to no effort on them and my friend that knows no specific culture. My last discussion about this with a friends son ended badly. They dont see it as they want the path of least resistance and we have put it out there for them.

My family were small town brought up "NARROW" minded racists of the highest order. I am just glad I escaped the insanity when I did. When my dad actually called my 14 year old mixed G-daughter (she was 2) a Zebra that ended any respect that remained for him and I rarely spoke to him after. The last 2 years of his life he spent alone save for the middle sister that took care of him. He never could understand why.
    Those terrorist's in y avatar are the siblings to the "Zebra" (god that makes me tremble) and all 3 are the very best of us all. I hope they can effect some change in this insane world but the hurdles to cross are very tall and many in number.

Top Bottom