• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

there is a reason you only see life-educated black people speaking out against crt.

of course this country has a dark past. of course people were enslaved and massacared in the country. and then the doublespeak and thoughtspin.

guess what it wasn't only the white man committing these evil deeds.

are there problems in this country now? of course.
    we'll never fix anything by teaching hate about and to each other. the face of today's fight has been directed at race. the real fight is about us. our fight should be truth.

crt's minions want us to hate a generality.
    that makes it easy to hate the individual.

we need to slowly teach the ignorant
    we should be focusing our hate on stupid.
    because we all know you can't fix stupid

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

there is a reason you only see life-educated black people speaking out against crt.

of course this country has a dark past. of course people were enslaved and massacared in the country. and then the doublespeak and thoughtspin.

guess what it wasn't only the white man committing these evil deeds.

are there problems in this country now? of course.
    we'll never fix anything by teaching hate about and to each other. the face of today's fight has been directed at race. the real fight is about us. our fight should be truth.

crt's minions want us to hate a generality.
    that makes it easy to hate the individual.

we need to slowly teach the ignorant
    we should be focusing our hate on stupid.
    because we all know you can't fix stupid
    OK that does it. You and I are doing a cheeseburger summit when I catch up with my work load. Seriously.

I am 71 and still work my ass off so when I see 21 sitting on the porch on a $1000 I-phone and doing nothing. Never expects to do nothing and wants everything it sends me to the moon.

Oh wait, you guys thought I meant black people. Hell no man. This is across the fracking board now.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    OK that does it. You and I are doing a cheeseburger summit when I catch up with my work load. Seriously.

I am 71 and still work my ass off so when I see 21 sitting on the porch on a $1000 I-phone and doing nothing. Never expects to do nothing and wants everything it sends me to the moon.

Oh wait, you guys thought I meant black people. Hell no man. This is across the fracking board now.
    whenever you're free!

i'm 53 in a couple of months and have been working since 13. we had to get summer jobs through highschool. "y'all not laying on your big asses in my house all summer". we had to contribute to my mother's house. on saturday mornings she took us to dirty sally's to pick veggies. we learned what it took to LIVE.

it grinds my gears to hear the youngsters talk about what kind of work they won't do. my first real job was cleaning the horse stable at ft ben. i ask them what WILL they do to feed self & family.

i had a guy beg me for money at the gas station one morning. it was 5am and i'm heading to work. i told him i could do him one better than giving him a few bucks. i hand him a job app. he told me he wasn't "working for the white man". i said "but you'll beg from a black man". i give less than 2 giggles what color the person is who signs my paycheck. as long as the math is right.

he called me a fat motherf****er.
    i'm fat because i work to feed self.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    whenever you're free!

i'm 53 in a couple of months and have been working since 13. we had to get summer jobs through highschool. "y'all not laying on your big asses in my house all summer". we had to contribute to my mother's house. on saturday mornings she took us to dirty sally's to pick veggies. we learned what it took to LIVE.

it grinds my gears to hear the youngsters talk about what kind of work they won't do. my first real job was cleaning the horse stable at ft ben. i ask them what WILL they do to feed self & family.

i had a guy beg me for money at the gas station one morning. it was 5am and i'm heading to work. i told him i could do him one better than giving him a few bucks. i hand him a job app. he told me he wasn't "working for the white man". i said "but you'll beg from a black man". i give less than 2 giggles what color the person is who signs my paycheck. as long as the math is right.

I don't understand that whole concept, not "working for the man". I took off the white part because I've heard this from both blacks, whites, Hispanics and others. I don't know if it's a failure of the parents, failure of the schools, or what exactly to lead someone to believe that they can sit and do nothing and either have the gov't support them, or leech off of other people, because they feel that working for the man is some sort of an issue.

Like you, my Sister and I were taught young to work. We lived on an old farm and my parents raised a huge garden. My Sister and I were out weeding, hoeing, picking and snapping pretty much every day. I hated that work and it lead me to realizing that if I wanted to do something I didn't hate, I had to work for it. Work to get better grades and find something that I can tolerate. I worked two jobs and got a degree. I worked a low paying job and kept moving up to get better income. I've done that all my life, going back to college to turn my associates degree into a bachelors degree while in my 40's, while working full time and finally getting to a point where I make a decent salary. I can't understand the concept of not doing this.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I don't understand that whole concept, not "working for the man". I took off the white part because I've heard this from both blacks, whites, Hispanics and others. I don't know if it's a failure of the parents, failure of the schools, or what exactly to lead someone to believe that they can sit and do nothing and either have the gov't support them, or leech off of other people, because they feel that working for the man is some sort of an issue.

Like you, my Sister and I were taught young to work. We lived on an old farm and my parents raised a huge garden. My Sister and I were out weeding, hoeing, picking and snapping pretty much every day. I hated that work and it lead me to realizing that if I wanted to do something I didn't hate, I had to work for it. Work to get better grades and find something that I can tolerate. I worked two jobs and got a degree. I worked a low paying job and kept moving up to get better income. I've done that all my life, going back to college to turn my associates degree into a bachelors degree while in my 40's, while working full time and finally getting to a point where I make a decent salary. I can't understand the concept of not doing this.
    i can dig that.

i too hear that kind of stupid **** from all colors.

my mother was all about education. she worked 2 jobs while she went to school. i've worked & ran my own business on the side in order to provide for my family. i see people my age that don't want to work.

a lot of these people figured out that they can get public assistance so they figure they don't have to work. welfare should ONLY be temporary not as income. it has become too easy to get the handouts.

pretty much most of what's wrong with this country is starts at home. instead of teaching values of work, integrity, and loyalty, parents are teaching the "just enough" theory. do "just enough" to get over.

if all you do is "just enough" to get over, you never get up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And
    whenever you're free!

This is the deeply ingrained racial bull:poop: we are constantly struggling against. That asshat would not work no matter what where or when. Period.
    I have a friend of color. We were sitting in a Hardy's for lunch one day ( we worked skilled for the same contractor) when a black guy hit him up with the line :you got a job man....help a brother out"
    Jeff is a pretty big man and when he snatched that guy up, walked him to the order line, bought him lunch, sat his worthless ass down and clearly stated.....I will feed you so eat. Eat it all and I am serious. I will not buy you booze/drugs.
    Saying all of this with a death grip[ on the back of that guys neck. We waited. He ate it all but was not a happy man. This is the sub-class of worthless ****s we have generated with our let it be attitude just to appease.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

They will not "WORK" for the man but they sure line up for the free :poop: from the man yes.........:xmad:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    They will not "WORK" for the man but they sure line up for the free :poop: from the man yes.........:xmad:
    my point exactly. i see a lot of young men (in their early 20's) on disability.

what's wrong with you?

"i have adhd, stp, lmnop, 123"

how does that make you disabled?

"ummm"

there's a young guy where i work that has a deforming spinal problem. he rides a bike 4 miles to work everyday.

"but my momma said i'm slow"

*true exchange

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    my point exactly. i see a lot of young men (in their early 20's) on disability.

what's wrong with you?

"i have adhd, stp, lmnop, 123"

how does that make you disabled?

"ummm"

there's a young guy where i work that has a deforming spinal problem. he rides a bike 4 miles to work everyday.

"but my momma said i'm slow"

*true exchange
    Where I work, there are deaf people, blind people, amputees, even one guy with no arms that types with his feet. If all those folks can manage to work for a living, it takes a hell of a lot to convince me that someone truly can't if they want to.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Where I work, there are deaf people, blind people, amputees, even one guy with no arms that types with his feet. If all those folks can manage to work for a living, it takes a hell of a lot to convince me that someone truly can't if they want to.
    YES!

i had a guy call off for 4 days because his toenail hurt.

TOENAIL! WTH!?!!

meanwhile the guy with deformed legs (his legs curved under at both his ankles. he literally walked on his ankles) never missed a day in 2 yrs.

i let toejam go a week after he came back. i wanted to make sure his toenail was good. i wouldn't feel right putting him on the path of unemployment while he was in pain.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Oh sure.
    Don't invite actaeon.
    :(

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    What ever happened to "not judged by the color of your skin but the content of your character" ??? MLK is spinning in his grave right now. All of his good work is being flushed down the crapper. These Dems will not stop at nothing. Do they not see they are doing the same thing that they are so against????

Maybe someone who voted for this on INGO could explain it to me? :cool:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    What ever happened to "not judged by the color of your skin but the content of your character" ??? MLK is spinning in his grave right now. All of his good work is being flushed down the crapper. These Dems will not stop at nothing. Do they not see they are doing the same thing that they are so against????

please do not take offense at this meme

this has been the true feelings of THAT political party since they decided power and control were more important than the betterment of the country.

there was only one black leader at the time who caught on and spoke up.

Attachments

• main-qimg-620c0874146f59528fed6f44e59e8601.jpeg
      main-qimg-620c0874146f59528fed6f44e59e8601.jpeg
      62.5 KB · Views: 24

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yes. I’d love to hear that explanation. Pretty sure it will include some form of orange man bad.

Top Bottom