Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I need to go to Autozone after work to get sparkplugs and brake light bulbs for my car. I hope it's just the bulbs that are the problem with the brake lights. My little "collision avoidance" light works, but my brake lights don't. I checked the fuse and it looks fine. Just seems odd that both would go out at once, but then again, DoggyMama pointed out that maybe one went out earlier and I just didn't know it. I wouldn't have known they were out at all if some guy hadn't pulled up next to me at a light awhile back and told me.
    That was nice of the guy. Better than having PoPo stop you, just to let you know.... gives one that puckered up feeling.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That was nice of the guy. Better than having PoPo stop you, just to let you know.... gives one that puckered up feeling.
    That's true. I've been pretty paranoid since I found out, but at least the collision avoidance light is still working. I'm sure they're on the same fuse as the brake lights, so that makes me hopeful it's just the bulbs that are bad. If not, I'll have to take it to a shop for electrical work. :spend:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Was going to mow this morning before my appointment with the drac but that's out of the question now.. Guess I'll wait til it dries out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was hoping to mow today too, but we're supposed to get rain this afternoon. Probably just wait until tomorrow since it's supposed to be really nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom