Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got both granddaughters here now. DoggyMama's putting them to work on some weeding today (allegedly). I told them I would pay them $1.00 for each 5 gallon bucket they pull, but that the weeds had to be packed in the buckets. The younger one was excited and said to the older one, "If we earn some money, we can go buy something!" The older one was less enthusiastic. Difference is in how they're being raised. Younger one "gets it", even at not quite 7 years old. :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning DD. The older one may have figured that she will eventually get what she wants without working for it.
    puh-leeze grandpa, I love you so much.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I slept well last night. First night in weeks that I don't remember waking up at all. Now, I feel like I can't wake up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The first thing I saw on FB this morning was my cousin's daughter posting that she lost her husband suddenly on Tuesday. He died at home. I believe he was mid-30's. Funeral will be in Mishawaka and he will be buried next to his twin sister....I have no idea how young she was when she died. The new widow was COVID positive very early in the pandemic and is still struggling with the effects. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The first thing I saw on FB this morning was my cousin's daughter posting that she lost her husband suddenly on Tuesday. He died at home. I believe he was mid-30's. Funeral will be in Mishawaka and he will be buried next to his twin sister....I have no idea how young she was when she died. The new widow was COVID positive very early in the pandemic and is still struggling with the effects. :(
    So sorry to hear this mom. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom