• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Champagne Supernova or Wonderwall by Oasis.

Frankly anything by Oasis, they are so damn whiny. I will immediately change a station, turn a radio off or leave a room if I hear anything by them.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Tossup:
    Disney- It’s a Small World

Kung Fu Fighting - played multiple times on the jukebox at junior high lunch room and on the bus rides to and from school. Ugh!

And just about anything after 1980 with the exception of The Cars. Candy – O was a bit overplayed, but a good song.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    In The Jungle, The Mighty Jungle, The Lion Sleeps Tonight...whatever the hell the name is.
    I don't know who sings it or what the actual title is, and I don't even want to look it up.

The only thing on the radio worse than that are the "Sisters of Savings" commercials for Hare Chevrolet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is patently unfair. After all, how are mere mortals supposed to even know the song name when all the current pop crap sounds alike? Auto tune this and auto tune that, I am so confused…

:lmfao:
    Then it cant be THAT bad, can it? How can it be awful if you dont know the name? Or can at least call it "that song that goes..."

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    YOU did this. Started this up again so you all can listen to it to.

The only good thing about this song was the cartoon of a tall thin rat singing it to a scared piece of cheese on a mouse trap. Always loved it when the trap slammed down on his stupid ass!

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I also have a runner up to Slow Ride /Foghat ..........................
    " Roxanne ! " -by Sting/Police ................ There was a girl in the neighborhood with that name that helps me dislike it .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I also have a runner up to Slow Ride /Foghat ..........................
    " Roxanne ! " -by Sting/Police ................ There was a girl in the neighborhood with that name that helps me dislike it .
    When I worked for TGI Fridays, we had a blackened chicken sandwich on the menu. I worked the "window", meaning I would call out the orders to the other cooks on the line (saute' cook made the blackened chicken sandwiches). For short, we called them "black sand". Sometimes people would order them without the blackened seasoning. I would call out, "Black sand... you don't have to put on the red spice." :):

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald, about 1976/1977. It did not matter where you were and how many people were having a good time, someone would beg over and over for that funeral dirge. I hated it, the singer hated it, and the party pretty much stopped by the third line. The same haunting chords, over and over, no place to throw in a riff. jazz the tempo or anything to upbeat the sadness. Like the dungeon master for the galley slaves on a long dreary trip. I still don't like it.

Top Bottom