• ...and so much more!
  • cratz2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 25, 2023
    Central, IN
    Aerosmith “come together”. Oh my god that sucks! Aerosmith had lots of great songs, and so did the Beatles, I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ONE COVERING THE OTHER!!!! I haven’t listened to broadcast radio for a few years, but my god, every rock station played that horrible ass cover song every 10 ****ing minutes!

I'm sure I can come up with songs I dislike more, but that was the first one that came to mind when I read the thread title.

The thing that I REALLY hated about it when I first heard it was the generic cymbals. Ringo did something very unique with the cymbals. I don't even play drums so I'm not sure how Aerosmith's drummer didn't pick up on that.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Get the party started by Pink. When I was deployed to Saudi Arabia I. The early 2000’s, that stupid song played on armed forces radio about every 15 minutes.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is that a different song than I smell sex and candy?
    sex and candy is the name of the song.
    It also my least favourite song of all time, has been for 10+ years. I would rather listen to polka than that song(really bad polka). The band itself was hollywood grunge, that kind of felt like a mockery of the entire genera to me. Never cared for them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Is that a different song than I smell sex and candy?
    Yeah that too. Technically the title of the song by Marcy Playgound it just "Sex and Candy" Whatever it's called I hate the song, but I like sex and candy at the same time.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Hotel California by the Eagles...it was played constantly while I was deployed beyond the light line at Fort Carson. Not a bad song just had over exposure (Geeze this song again?). After that almost anything done in pop culture since the 90's.

Top Bottom