Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It looks like either the tides have shifted or I misunderstood that 2019 was not intended to be the final stand-alone office release.

Once again, INGO delivers and proves me wrong. ;)
    You arent wrong. We were told as per our EA, 2016 was the final perpetual retail license that had a disk based installer. 2019 was available perpetually, but using the same download on demand with a central licensing/distribution server in your network.(e.g. Office 365 but private) No retail pack.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    You arent wrong. We were told as per our EA, 2016 was the final perpetual retail license that had a disk based installer. 2019 was available perpetually, but using the same download on demand with a central licensing/distribution server in your network.(e.g. Office 365 but private) No retail pack.

INGO made me wrong twice! Dang it! ;)

Hummm... I wonder if enough retail customers turned their backs that they had to re-think that one in a market full of decent free alternatives? These guys getting off these money squeezing subscriptions everywhere would be really nice.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There's a difference between Click 2 Run vs MSI, and the need for a subscription.

Sonofmaximus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Terre Haute
    I play a little bit of everything, on a little bit of everything. i have a lot of games spead out from xbox, ps4, and pc. i also have a switch but i dont play it that much. my main stuff right now is warframe, Rainbow 6 siege on pc but im pretty much play anything

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I remember having one of these, as well as playing the floor model at the local Sears as a kid... yeah, I'm that old.

Actually owned a dedicated Pong game for the TV before this

We still have ours. At my prior house I had the wiring setup so I could plug the Atari into the wall and interrupt the Coax cable so I didn't have to dig around behind the TV every time I wanted to dig it out and play. :cool:

I admit I spent more time doing the wiring than I ever did playing the Atari. :laugh6:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I remember having one of these, as well as playing the floor model at the local Sears as a kid... yeah, I'm that old.

Actually owned a dedicated Pong game for the TV before this
    The wife got me the "Retro" Atari a few years back. Came with a ton of preloaded games. The girls like Combat and Frogger.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Thread inspired me to check out the new Nintendo games at gamestop. Picked up some game called snowrunner aaaannd there went like 6 hours of my weekend.
    I have that on Xbox. Buddy bought it and kept trying to get me to get it so I did. We played it once together and he hasn’t been on since. I haven’t played it since that day.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have that on Xbox. Buddy bought it and kept trying to get me to get it so I did. We played it once together and he hasn’t been on since. I haven’t played it since that day.

From the cover art, it looks like you guys are playing @Bigtanker job?

1630361939708.png

I do admit... the trailers do make that game look pretty awesome. But, I also admit, I would have liked to have driven truck for a few years when I was younger.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    From the cover art, it looks like you guys are playing @Bigtanker job?

View attachment 156025

I do admit... the trailers do make that game look pretty awesome. But, I also admit, I would have liked to have driven truck for a few years when I was younger.

View attachment 156032
    Ya dude I wanna get America truck simulator on pc. I’d love to have drove a truck, but then I get on 465 and I realize why I didn’t

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Ya dude I wanna get America truck simulator on pc. I’d love to have drove a truck, but then I get on 465 and I realize why I didn’t

I said "for a couple of years". I don't think I could take it for a whole career.

I have actually driven "big" trucks before, but on a closed course. It is as fun as you think it is, at least for a few hours.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I said "for a couple of years". I don't think I could take it for a whole career.

I have actually driven "big" trucks before, but on a closed course. It is as fun as you think it is, at least for a few hours.
    Ya I’d imagine after a while I’d be like I am on video games when I get bored. Just mash the gas and see how far we make it.

Top Bottom