• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    They were size 6 fleece lined jeans. I thought they might run small because of the fleece lining! :dunno:
    Always go smaller and return for bigger.

It’s a lot easier to say “honey I’m sorry, you look a lot smaller than that” than it is to say “really? I could’ve swore your ass was bigger than that” ;)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Always go smaller and return for bigger.

It’s a lot easier to say “honey I’m sorry, you look a lot smaller than that” than it is to say “really? I could’ve swore your ass was bigger than that” ;)
    I looked at her jeans. She's got everything from 4's to 8's. I aimed for center mass! :):

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    I looked at her jeans. She's got everything from 4's to 8's. I aimed for center mass! :):
    I gave up on tying to buy clothes for my wife a long time ago. Women's sizes just make no sense. Unless you are buying the same brand, same cut, in the same fashion year, from the same store, you might as well realize it will be the wrong size.

I got my wife clothes for Christmas this year because we went together she tried on the items that she liked. I made notes and purchased from the list. She still returned an item that she said she really liked in the store, because the color wasn't right. :dunno:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This reminds me about the time when I had a girlfriend in the past that I wanted to give a ring to as a present (not engagement) but I didn't want her to know about it so I couldn't just ask her what size ring finger she had, that and I didn't want her getting any ideas, so I thought hmmm.. my sister looks like she has about the same size fingers, so I asked her what size she wears, and I went ahead and bought the ring.

It didn't fit.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This reminds me about the time when I had a girlfriend in the past that I wanted to give a ring to as a present (not engagement) but I didn't want her to know about it so I couldn't just ask her what size ring finger she had, that and I didn't want her getting any ideas, so I thought hmmm.. my sister looks like she has about the same size fingers, so I asked her what size she wears, and I went ahead and bought the ring.

It didn't fit.
    I was told a woman’s shoe size is the same as her ring size.

Teenage me was stupid. Well. Stupid-er ;)

Reactions: KG1

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Where’d they come up with the $600 number?

$600 is the number the IRS has used for many many years. It has nothing to do with firearm transactions.

It is with the amount of income an individual can make annually, before having to claim that specific income to be taxed. <<<<<<< Don't quote!!! NOT a tax agent of any sort!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This thread could have sunk into the morass of the political forum.

I thought the average INGOer, that might avoid that forum, needed to see this. It does effect some of us that use those online payment systems for trading payment. :soapbox:

A reminder of why I posted this IMPORTANT information for INGO...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I gave up on tying to buy clothes for my wife a long time ago. Women's sizes just make no sense. Unless you are buying the same brand, same cut, in the same fashion year, from the same store, you might as well realize it will be the wrong size.

I got my wife clothes for Christmas this year because we went together she tried on the items that she liked. I made notes and purchased from the list. She still returned an item that she said she really liked in the store, because the color wasn't right. :dunno:
    I have a purchasing agent. My daughter. She knows what CKW likes and such. She has a very unique style sense and Tara is in tune with it. I hand here money and she fill's the mental list she has for the spouse.
    Make no mistake she knows who is picking out her gifts, but she is cool with it as we get her things she really likes. I learned as you did years ago to just not buy cloths. And the daughter loves to shop so win win all around.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Unless you need to return it after it's cleared. For example, I got DoggyMama a pair of jeans for Christmas that were too big. I'm going to need to return them. Payment cleared long ago, but the seller still has my payment info (as they should). If they didn't, how would I be able to be credited for my purchase?
    Give them your card number. Many retailers do not keep CC info…

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Doesn't affect friends/family usage.

Doesn't force to you claim income you didn't actually make, but does record 'commerical transactions'.

IRS is already overloaded and when was the last time you, or anyone you know, who is not a business was actually audited?

Don't care.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Doesn't force to you claim income you didn't actually make, but does record 'commerical transactions'.

IRS is already overloaded and when was the last time you, or anyone you know, who is not a business was actually audited?

Don't care.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Don't care.
    Didn't the moron in chief propose hiring 80,000 new IRS agents or some such silly ********? Because, you know, it's not the politicians pissing away too much money, the American people just need to be squeezed a little tighter so the ****ing ****oles have more to **** away.

Top Bottom