Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is so sad. A letter from a mom frustrated that her kid is trying on new genders and sexual identities like costumes. She wants to be supportive, but seems to realize what nonsense it actually is.

I can't imagine being this much of a wimp as a parent.

"I have worked so hard to make sure my kids know they are loved unconditionally, but if this kid is looking for a boundary, maybe I should set one?"

Maybe you should set one?? WTF kind of parent are they if they let their kid set the boundaries?? What a moron.

Jesus. We as a society make people take a test to drive a car, but we let just anyone breed.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is so sad. A letter from a mom frustrated that her kid is trying on new genders and sexual identities like costumes. She wants to be supportive, but seems to realize what nonsense it actually is.

Well, it's Slate, so...

I'm posting this because it's some honest talk from ... I guess an "authority" in the subject.

They are transgender, not Christian (but it is a Christian podcast), and adamant in opposing children switching genders.
    Quite refreshing to hear someone on that side yelling about the dangers kids face today.

(language warning)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Herbert Marcuse, from the Frankfort school of critical theory, wrote to the effect that society needed a new morality to replace the old one, and only then could people wake up and see that they're oppressed. People want to be moral, or they at least want to be seen as being moral. And this has been a goal in wokeness, to replace the former morality with one that is based on ideas of power and oppression. So this looks to me like the mom is trying to be moral, but moral in the sense of this new morality that is taking over the old.

I mean. I'm a free speech advocate and all, but if I could go back in time, I mean, Hitler is obvious. But, seeing some of the crazy stuff Herb wrote I gotta be thinking about "altering" his timeline too. His life's work is really insane and every bit as dangerous Nazism. A lot of the ideas flowed from Marcuse to his students, people like Angela Davis. And then from her to people like Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi, the founders of BLM. Not that I'm saying they studied under Davis, but she has been cited as an influence on them.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Some artistic director guy just got fired from his job working on the Tokyo Olympics over a joke he made about the Holocaust ... in 1998.

It was probably whoever was second in line, an effective way to move up the ladder, dig up dirt on your bosses and get them cancelled.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Some artistic director guy just got fired from his job working on the Tokyo Olympics over a joke he made about the Holocaust ... in 1998.

Everyone is afraid. This is the world proposed by progressives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom