• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    before this pandemic, i would go to the indians games. i don't know anything about baseball. i just loved the atmosphere.
    What the sports seem to have forgotten is that they are supposed to be an escape. People watch them to not think about their daily lives, politics, or any other stuff.

Instead now if you watch them, they force feed you the woke political view.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What the sports seem to have forgotten is that they are supposed to be an escape. People watch them to not think about their daily lives, politics, or any other stuff.

Instead now if you watch them, they force feed you the woke political view.
    This^^^^^^

We have T ball through HS and a men's league at our Church. I love the sport, but will never turn on a game again.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“My teacher told him that he was not allowed to ask his mom and that we could not repeat any of the questions to our parents,” Hayley told the school board, adding, “I want the school board to know how uncomfortable and nervous this made me. My mom always tells me I can tell her anything, but she also tells me I can trust my teachers, too.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

“My teacher told him that he was not allowed to ask his mom and that we could not repeat any of the questions to our parents,” Hayley told the school board, adding, “I want the school board to know how uncomfortable and nervous this made me. My mom always tells me I can tell her anything, but she also tells me I can trust my teachers, too.”

If the school board is woke, it won't matter. Outcomes are all that matter. They'll deny, lie, obfuscate, whatever it takes. If they're not woke, and they're still not moved by that testimony, they're ****ing pathological assholes.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not one for sensationalist reports or quick to grab the pitchfork, so when The Specator speaks...

Their podcast, The Holy Smoke, did an episode on the UK's hate speech enforcement and how it's frighteningly similar to the USSR's.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast...stians-is-the-last-legacy-of-the-soviet-union

TL/DR: It ends with a warning to Christians: start adding up the costs and prepare to stand up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not one for sensationalist reports or quick to grab the pitchfork, so when The Specator speaks...

Their podcast, The Holy Smoke, did an episode on the UK's hate speech enforcement and how it's frighteningly similar to the USSR's.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast...stians-is-the-last-legacy-of-the-soviet-union

TL/DR: It ends with a warning to Christians: start adding up the costs and prepare to stand up.
    Not just Christians. Anyone who reveres self determination.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    John Schnatter (ousted Papa John’s CEO/founder) was on Tim Pool’s livestream. If what he’s saying is true it was a setup. He claims that when he was on the call where he used the N-word during sensitivity training, quoting Colonel Sanders as an example against racism, an ad agency sort of egged him on to say it. So weeks later the ad agency told him they had a recording of him saying the N-word and wanted $6M to shut up about it.

Is it true? Could be. He also has a reason to lie too. It’s an interesting story though. He claims to have the recording and that the people from the ad agency can be heard congratulating themselves because they “got him.” If that’s the case, damn.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    John Schnatter (ousted Papa John’s CEO/founder) was on Tim Pool’s livestream. If what he’s saying is true it was a setup. He claims that when he was on the call where he used the N-word during sensitivity training, quoting Colonel Sanders as an example against racism, an ad agency sort of egged him on to say it. So weeks later the ad agency told him they had a recording of him saying the N-word and wanted $6M to shut up about it.

Is it true? Could be. He also has a reason to lie too. It’s an interesting story though. He claims to have the recording and that the people from the ad agency can be heard congratulating themselves because they “got him.” If that’s the case, damn.

Wouldn't surprise me.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

¹⁰ Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. ¹¹ Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. ¹² For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. ¹³ Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. ¹⁴ Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, ¹⁵ and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. ¹⁶ In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. ¹⁷ Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Ephesians 6:10-17

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom