• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Soooo I am sorry I am late to the party on the Dr. Seuss thing. I have seen posts here and there and figured the SJW's were at is again.

So help me out here...You can no longer sell Dr. Seuss books on Ebay because they are racist by current standards for some of the terms and images but you sure as hell can go on Ebay and buy all the Lawn Jockeys you want in their "traditional" paint schemes?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LAWN-JOCKE...rand=Unbranded&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Evacuate the actual owners and use a neutron bomb.

No need to destroy citizens property.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Soooo I am sorry I am late to the party on the Dr. Seuss thing. I have seen posts here and there and figured the SJW's were at is again.

So help me out here...You can no longer sell Dr. Seuss books on Ebay because they are racist by current standards for some of the terms and images but you sure as hell can go on Ebay and buy all the Lawn Jockeys you want in their "traditional" paint schemes?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LAWN-JOCKEY-Concrete-26-Jocko-Graves-Black-Americana-Vintage-Cement/174639909153?_trkparms=aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=231203&meid=1efe820a5e3041f3a576871d6bdd18b8&pid=100010&rk=6&rkt=12&sd=324407453148&itm=174639909153&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2047675&algv=DefaultOrganicWithV5Tree20Ranker&brand=Unbranded&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

and you can buy Mein Kampf I think.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Dr. Seuss books fill Amazon's bestseller list after 6 titles discontinued​

"But none of the discontinued titles were on Amazon's list. While the six discontinued books were still on Amazon, as of Friday, the only available copies were listed for several hundred dollars."

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    another montage of antifa arrests

View attachment 128852

most of them were probably just let go because the prosecutor's office wont prosecute their own kind
    A5 is obviously a field agent. It has seen some ****.
    C3 a LT in games & theory.
    giphy.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So now we have a new gender, super-straight.

Was listening to a Benjamin Boyce video where he revealed a new gender. Some teen on tic-tock made a video where he announced that he made a new sexuality: "super-straight" to sort of game the crazies' own infinite gender identity ********. So a "super-straight" person is a person who only desires sex with a person who was born of the opposite sex. The trans-activist community has long ridiculed straight people for not wanting to sleep with them as being transphobic. So now he's saying he identifies as a super-straight, so those who are ridiculing him now, are super-straight-phobic. :faint:

Great. Another silly term. And as a result, ALL the people who don't want to sleep with transsexuals have adopted the strategy. So there are super-gay. They don't want to sleep with women, OR anyone who was born a biological woman. Of course there are super-lesbians, super-bi's. So now we've exploded the new silly gender-terms.

Personally I think that there is a better way of coping with the insanity of the trans-activists than having to play their game. Invoke the power of FATWO?! That's the best strategy. Every sane person needs to reject the ********. There are way more sane people who don't believe in this nonsense. But there are many people who are slaves to it because they're afraid.

They're afraid of offending. They're afraid of the mob. They're afraid of being on the wrong side of history. They're afraid of being canceled. Those are only fears that can materialize if you feed the delusion. NO. It's okay to believe that there IS a difference between biological sexes. If it's offensive to believe that, THAT's a delusion. Transphobic? **** you.

I don't care if you're gay, lesbian, straight, bi, trans or whatever. You do you. Leave me alone or **** all the way off. I think that's better than having to feed the delusion of gender identity, and that for you to live like normal people, you have to invent a new gender that allows you to be you. You were ALWAYS that gender. It's the new stuff that's ****ed up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom