Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So barnor thinks white is essentially all bad I guess.
    Sounds pretty bigoted to me but that might be my white confessional talking.

(someone explain to me what "white confessional" and "white voyeurism" are please)

The ********ers who concocted this nonsense are extraordinarily racist. Here's the key to that "ethnograph".

1. White Supremacist
    Clearly marked white society that preserves, names, and values white superiority
    2. White Voyeurism
    Wouldn't challenge a white supremacist; desires non-whiteness because it's interesting, pleasurable; seeks to
    control the consumption and appropriation of non-whiteness; fascination with culture (ex: consuming Black culture without the burden of Blackness)

3. White Privilege
    May critique supremacy, but a deep investment in questions of fairness/equality under the normalization of whiteness
    and the white rule; sworn goal of 'diversity'
    4. White Benefit
    Sympathetic to a set of issues but only privately: won't speak/act in solidarity publicly because benefitting through whiteness in public (some POC are in this category as well)
    5. White Confessional
    Some exposure of whiteness takes place, but as a way of being accountable to POC after: seek validation from POC

6. White Critical
    Take on board critiques of whiteness and invest in exposing/marking the white regime; refuses to be complicit with the regime; whiteness speaking back to whiteness
    7. White Traitor
    Actively refuses complicity; names what's going on; intention is to subvert white authority and tell the truth at whatever
    cost; need them to dismantle institutions
    8. White Abolitionist
    Changing institutions, dismantling whiteness, and allowing whiteness to reassert itself

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    New Gender Neutral Army Physical.

Failure rate for women, 65 percent.
    For men, 10 percent.

oops

I don't mind the new PT test other than it takes forever to complete. The old one you could run a unit through before breakfast, this one if you have a basic training company of 250 it's pretty much an all day event. I don't know who they used for the scoring norms but it must have been like a Ranger BN or something, they are pretty unrealistic and I agree unfair to females. For the old test it wasn't unusual to see 300 scores and with some work you could get there or at least pretty close, with this new one it's national news if somebody actually max's it. It's hard for one person to do all things in this new test, the lean fast runner will do okay on the 2 mile run or the leg tuck but may suck on the deadlift or the ball throw or the sprint drag carry, vice versa for a weightlifter. The way this current test is scored I doubt there would ever be a female that would max it. If the idea was to actually make the test one in which very very few would ever score a 100% that's okay but commander's are going to have to adjust how they 'good' scores.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Coca-Cola wants its employees to be “less white”

That looks exactly like the mandatory crap we were subjected to as employees of AT&T in the late 80s/early 90s, when the company still had 250,000 employees and a long distance services cash cow; read: money to burn. Our performance maps had an annual minimum of 12 hours of "diversity training " otherwise known as White Male Heterosexual Bashing 101 Indoctrination. That expensive crap slowed down to a trickle after divestiture and 2 recessions .

I guess we've circled back.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Coca-Cola wants its employees to be “less white”

Isn't this another form of "racism"? Shouldn't there also be training for employees to be "less colored"? I mean equality goes both ways doesn't it? Just thinking in print.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The ********ers who concocted this nonsense are extraordinarily racist. Here's the key to that "ethnograph".

1. White Supremacist
    Clearly marked white society that preserves, names, and values white superiority
    2. White Voyeurism
    Wouldn't challenge a white supremacist; desires non-whiteness because it's interesting, pleasurable; seeks to
    control the consumption and appropriation of non-whiteness; fascination with culture (ex: consuming Black culture without the burden of Blackness)

3. White Privilege
    May critique supremacy, but a deep investment in questions of fairness/equality under the normalization of whiteness
    and the white rule; sworn goal of 'diversity'
    4. White Benefit
    Sympathetic to a set of issues but only privately: won't speak/act in solidarity publicly because benefitting through whiteness in public (some POC are in this category as well)
    5. White Confessional
    Some exposure of whiteness takes place, but as a way of being accountable to POC after: seek validation from POC

6. White Critical
    Take on board critiques of whiteness and invest in exposing/marking the white regime; refuses to be complicit with the regime; whiteness speaking back to whiteness
    7. White Traitor
    Actively refuses complicity; names what's going on; intention is to subvert white authority and tell the truth at whatever
    cost; need them to dismantle institutions
    8. White Abolitionist
    Changing institutions, dismantling whiteness, and allowing whiteness to reassert itself

Thanks! It's all claptrap.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

"Ames was grilled about her “ethnic background,” chastised by a colleague at a training session when she shared her grandparents’ experience during the Holocaust in Poland, and “admonished” when she declined requests at superintendents meetings to take part in the comic book movie-inspired “Wakanda Forever” salute to “black power,” she charges in the legal filing."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"Ames was grilled about her “ethnic background,” chastised by a colleague at a training session when she shared her grandparents’ experience during the Holocaust in Poland, and “admonished” when she declined requests at superintendents meetings to take part in the comic book movie-inspired “Wakanda Forever” salute to “black power,” she charges in the legal filing."
    Why should she be forced to take part in racist events?

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    She shouldn’t. What’s the claims of the people on the other side of this story?
    With all the other garbage going on today regarding peoples privilege and what not, I predict that the people on the other side of this story will have no comment. The case will settle out of court for an undisclosed amount, and everyone will be have to promise to keep their mouths shut. In other words, you likely will not hear another word about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She shouldn’t. What’s the claims of the people on the other side of this story?
    We don’t have their side of the story yet. At least not that I’ve been able to find. It’s an allegation made in a lawsuit. It also seems to be within the behavior of the superintendent from what I could find on him. And there’s a similar allegation made by another administrator. He’s pretty woke. But then again, her name is Karen.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    New Xfinity commercial.

Celebrating heroes and sheroes.

Ugh.

tenor.gif

These morons are doubling down.