• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Denouncing Musk as a racist will be next, when all else fails, play the race card.

I thought it amusing that the Twitter BOD sold out and wonder how much cash they pocketed. No matter how woke leadership is you can always buy it for the right price, it is the nature of things.

BLM certainly taught us that social justice is for sale for the right price.

Always follow the money

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Denouncing Musk as a racist will be next, when all else fails, play the race card.

I thought it amusing that the Twitter BOD sold out and wonder how much cash they pocketed. No matter how woke leadership is you can always buy it for the right price, it is the nature of things.

BLM certainly taught us that social justice is for sale for the right price.

Always follow the money
    They already have played the racist card against him. I think it was posted in this thread or the other one about him.

The BOD didn't sell out. The shareholders told them they wanted to make the deal. Same as happened where I worked when we were bought. The shareholders are the ones that approve or deny the deal in the end.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They already have played the racist card against him. I think it was posted in this thread or the other one about him.

The BOD didn't sell out. The shareholders told them they wanted to make the deal. Same as happened where I worked when we were bought. The shareholders are the ones that approve or deny the deal in the end.
    It may be that the top shareholders did push the board to agree to the terms. But those same top shareholders seemed not to like the deal either. Like the ones who increased their shares after Musk became the top shareholder. But it could have been shareholders that flipped the board. It may also have been Musk pushing on the point of the fiduciary responsibility of the board to act in the best interest of the company, implying that he would sue the board if they didn't.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Upset because their GYNO "misgendered" them, while getting birth control.

“You know who goes to gynecologists? Women.”

Uh. Okay. First. "She" looks to have a little 5 o'clock shadow.

Second, how far should society be expected to go to humor this kind of thing? I mean. Some dude who thinks he's a woman, I'm not gonna **** all over the mind thing they have going on. So I'd probably humor such a person to a point. But going to a gynecologist and then expecting them to go along with it to the point of performing procedures for women, c'mon. Society doesn't owe him that. He can't get pregnant. He's not equipped for that. It's unreasonable to expect a gyno to patch him with birth control.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Second, how far should society be expected to go to humor this kind of thing? I mean. Some dude who thinks he's a woman, I'm not gonna **** all over the mind thing they have going on. So I'd probably humor such a person to a point. But going to a gynecologist and then expecting them to go along with it to the point of performing procedures for women, c'mon. Society doesn't owe him that. He can't get pregnant. He's not equipped for that. It's unreasonable to expect a gyno to patch him with birth control.
    Everybody wants to be a woman until the speculum comes out...

1651183431224.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I thought that was a "trans man" a woman that "converted" to man, but still has the equipment.

But who knows.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

How far?

I'd say "ZERO" far.

They should not be abused or threatened, as anyone shouldn't be.
    But I don't care about their pronouns, or the fact that the believe something.
    Same as I don't believe a person that says they are a dog.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It may be that the top shareholders did push the board to agree to the terms. But those same top shareholders seemed not to like the deal either. Like the ones who increased their shares after Musk became the top shareholder. But it could have been shareholders that flipped the board. It may also have been Musk pushing on the point of the fiduciary responsibility of the board to act in the best interest of the company, implying that he would sue the board if they didn't.
    The shareholders are the ones that have to approve the deal. The board can only make recommendations.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I thought that was a "trans man" a woman that "converted" to man, but still has the equipment.

But who knows.
    AFAIK, most trans people are just on a cocktail of chemicals and don't alter their genitals because that's a series of expensive and complicated surgery; breast reductions or implants are much easier.

Wasn't it Bill Nye that told us it didn't matter what junk you have?

Oh, and the new terminology is "penis owners" and "vulva owner". :n00b:

Stop the world from spinning, I want to get off.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

That's a woman who's on testosterone injections pretending to be a man.

[Their] update that the gynecologist used a genuine pronoun to refer to a patient (them), because, you know ... THAT'S WHO A GYNECOLOGIST HAS AS PATIENTS!

If you want to be a deviant and play make-believe... Whatever, I guess. But quit throwing a hissy fit when the rest of the world doesn't want to go along with your insanity.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom