• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    "I was born a male but I identify as a female and if you young lady object to me stripping you down and bending you over to check your orifices I'll charge you with a hate crime."

These people need ran through a chipper. **** this noise and your mental illness.
    That may be what the article says, but the what it quotes is slightly different.
    'If the refusal is based on discriminatory views, consideration should be given for the incident [to] be recorded as a non-crime hate incident unless the circumstances amount to a recordable crime.' Although I do agree with your post in general.
    I'd have a very tough time accepting something like this if they tried that on my daughter or granddaughter. I hope I never have to find out.
    I'm pretty sure it's legal for a male officer to search including strip search a female detainee (and vice versa) in the US. Although I'm also pretty sure if a female officer is available they will have them do it. But there is case law going both ways.

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm pretty sure it's legal for a male officer to search including strip search a female detainee (and vice versa) in the US. Although I'm also pretty sure if a female officer is available they will have them do it. But there is case law going both ways.
    That’s a big negative. All male-to-female “searches” can only consist of a Terry pat down for weapons and have to be conducted using the back of the hand. Any full bodily searches including jail/prison intake have to be conducted by a female. At least in Indiana. I can’t vouch for anything in the crazy states.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's seven years ago.

Eva Brunne, and it's the Church of Sweden. *shocked*

I believe the actual church leadership told her to pound sand.

Edit: this is just an FYI; it's still really, really f'ed up.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When the Left can't tell the truth, they resort to lies.
    Such as Matt Walsh's book tells kids to hurt transgenders.

Go back in time, and smack parents for teaching their children that they are SPECIAL.
    No one cares.
    You are one of billions.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Go back in time, and smack parents for teaching their children that they are SPECIAL.
    No one cares.
    You are one of billions.
    The problem isn't that parents were teaching kids that they're special. Children are special. All people are. The bible says we are all made on purpose and for a purpose.

The problem is that the "specialness" kids are being taught doesn't begin with God. We were and are being told we are special simply for existing. That takes away the very notion of having to work to do anything to earn specialness or to maintain it. If you're told it's always inside you, then there is no risk of losing it.

Just be a screw up your whole life. Why be selective with sexual partners? It doesn't matter, cause you're special always. Just dye your hair pink and get more tattoos to show how special and unique you are. Open an organic cricket farm to feed free range chickens and demand your student loans be cancelled. Whocares?

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That’s a big negative. All male-to-female “searches” can only consist of a Terry pat down for weapons and have to be conducted using the back of the hand. Any full bodily searches including jail/prison intake have to be conducted by a female. At least in Indiana. I can’t vouch for anything in the crazy states.

Is this a department policy for you? Because Indiana law allows for cross-gender field searches.

The only requirements are that:

-A strip search be performed by a member of the same sex and out of the public view.
    -A cavity search be performed by a medical professional

Is it preferable to have a female do the search? Maybe. Required? Hardly. And the back of hand, pat down only nonsense needs to just stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom