Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

But this was my favorite quote from that article:

It was explained to me years ago by a wise man that the difference between a conservative and a right-wing radical is that a conservative cares about how he achieves a goal as much achieving the goal; a right-wing radical wants what he wants and doesn’t care what has to be done to get it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Funny... :dunno: I thought people were right-wing radicals for not believing in the leftist talking points of the day.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    But this was my favorite quote from that article:

It was explained to me years ago by a wise man that the difference between a conservative and a right-wing radical is that a conservative cares about how he achieves a goal as much achieving the goal; a right-wing radical wants what he wants and doesn’t care what has to be done to get it.

Substitute the words liberal for conservative, and left for right, and that quote is much closer to reality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Randy Pitchford, creator of Borderlands and CEO of Gearbox, is accused of being a pedophile.

DwqBXJqVYAEMuqp.jpg:small

DwqCHPcV4AAxDOm.jpg:small

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

IndianaGlock85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2018
    Madison
    Some of the leaders of the women’s march are crazy Louis Farrakhan supporters and I think another is sympathetic to terrorists. Funny you never hear the msm mention this.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Some of the leaders of the women’s march are crazy Louis Farrakhan supporters and I think another is sympathetic to terrorists. Funny you never hear the msm mention this.

That's because there is nothing to tell...

First, Farrakan and his bunch have about as much to do with Islam as Harvey Winestine has to do with women's rights.
    It was, and still is a way for the 'Leaders' to aquire money & power, and get laid.

Second, While Louis Farrakan isn't too bright, he knows good and well since 9/11/01 that every home, office, phone, coffee shop & dry cleaner he uses is bugged seven ways from Sunday, and he can't break wind without a dozen intelligence agencies having analysis teams working a week to connect it to terrorism...

Might I point out,
    We don't call them 'Surprise Attacks' when everyone is listening in and watching every move, and everyone is aware of the 'Plan' from the first utterances/ideas...

Besides, you are 7,500+ times as likely to be killed by a native, 'christian' white supremacist than by an immigrant or radical Islamic supporter...
    It's a 11,000 times greater chance you will be murdered by a POed neighbor/co-worker/stalker than immigrant or radical Islamic supporter...

I have neo-nazis east of me, white supremests south of me, and a stalker that has shot at my solar panels because he believes solar panels damage the sun...
    The Nazis & white supremacists are POed at me because I won't build automatic weapons for them, and I won't let them use my land & gun range for 'Training', and the solar stalker is due out of jail this year...
    I have bigger issues than Louis Farrakan or what the media *Might* not be reporting on (assuming there is anything to report in the first place...)

It's a priorities thing, I try not to miss the immediate & close while speculating on what's posted on alt.right conspiracy websites,
    And somewhere in there I have to make a living since I'm about half supporting a grand-niece & her husband, both of which work for Homeland security and aren't getting paid, but have to work anyway...

Last edited:

IndianaGlock85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2018
    Madison

First, Farrakan and his bunch have about as much to do with Islam as Harvey Winestine has to do with women's rights.
    It was, and still is a way for the 'Leaders' to aquire money & power, and get laid.

Second, While Louis Farrakan isn't too bright, he knows good and well since 9/11/01 that every home, office, phone, coffee shop & dry cleaner he uses is bugged seven ways from Sunday, and he can't break wind without a dozen intelligence agencies having analysis teams working a week to connect it to terrorism...

Might I point out,
    We don't call them 'Surprise Attacks' when everyone is listening in and watching every move, and everyone is aware of the 'Plan' from the first utterances/ideas...

Besides, you are 7,500+ times as likely to be killed by a native, 'christian' white supremacist than by an immigrant or radical Islamic supporter...
    It's a 11,000 times greater chance you will be murdered by a POed neighbor/co-worker/stalker than immigrant or radical Islamic supporter...

I have neo-nazis east of me, white supremests south of me, and a stalker that has shot at my solar panels because he believes solar panels damage the sun...
    The Nazis & white supremacists are POed at me because I won't build automatic weapons for them, and I won't let them use my land & gun range for 'Training', and the solar stalker is due out of jail this year...
    I have bigger issues than Louis Farrakan or what the media *Might* not be reporting on (assuming there is anything to report in the first place...)

It's a priorities thing, I try not to miss the immediate & close while speculating on what's posted on alt.right conspiracy websites,
    And somewhere in there I have to make a living since I'm about half supporting a grand-niece & her husband, both of which work for Homeland security and aren't getting paid, but have to work anyway...

WTH does this even mean? I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the left stream media not reporting on who finds the women’s march. Not a conspiracy theory at all but your obviously in the tin hat society so I’m just going to try and find an ignore button. Your either very angry or you forgot to type sarcasm. Also you sound like some SJW whining about all that happens in your life and blaming others.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...a-sarsour-accused-of-terrorist-ties/21661978/
    ties to Hamas but ya it’s nothing just me being crazy. Never even mentioned Farrakhan in relation to terrorists or Islam.

https://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-womens-march-20190104-story.html

not reading the article but at a glance it details how some leaders follow Farrakhan which is what I was pointing out but please tell me again how I’m wrong and paranoid.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

tenor.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Might I point out,

I got ninety nine problems but a Farrakhan ain't one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom