The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

Status

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jul 8, 2012
Columbus
Heading to shoot the new Bergara tomorrow after all. I'll figure it out, but want to break it in and get the scope tested. I'm already finding that the eye relief may not be what I want, so I may need to go with a better optic after all... :spend:
Nothing's easy (or cheap).

mcapo

aka Bandit
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Mar 19, 2016
Southern Canada - Southernmost Region
Heading to shoot the new Bergara tomorrow after all. I'll figure it out, but want to break it in and get the scope tested. I'm already finding that the eye relief may not be what I want, so I may need to go with a better optic after all... :spend:

Did you end up with Vortex DT? Sorry...I am sure you posted but I'm short on mental retention skills lately.

Ruger_Ronin

Tetsu ōkami
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Aug 22, 2017
Outer Heaven
I’ve never shot a .22 mag! Looking forward to it. Thing was sitting in a used gun case with a bunch of worn out revolvers and other pistols... Hardly any wear on it. Guess an older gentleman traded it and another gun in on a new S&W EZ. I’ll take it, price was definitely a factor, couldn’t pass it up... Matches my Wrangler too.

I have plenty of WMR if you need some.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Jun 29, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
And the mini sniper rifle. This American Rimfire was bought new by me, sold to someone in this group and then found its way back to me via a gift. I hate that person with a passion. But I love the rifle. Y’all with your bolt guns... This is my one and only. I need to shoot it soon, got a hankerin’. Accurate rifle from what I remember. Got 1/2” groups with bulk ammo at 100 yards. Need to see how good it really will do.

49B5C122-71D5-414D-B978-3DCC3CC75E97.jpeg

Status
Top Bottom