The CZickness XXXIX Waiting on what's next.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Heading to shoot the new Bergara tomorrow after all. I'll figure it out, but want to break it in and get the scope tested. I'm already finding that the eye relief may not be what I want, so I may need to go with a better optic after all... :spend:

Did you end up with Vortex DT? Sorry...I am sure you posted but I'm short on mental retention skills lately.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I’ve never shot a .22 mag! Looking forward to it. Thing was sitting in a used gun case with a bunch of worn out revolvers and other pistols... Hardly any wear on it. Guess an older gentleman traded it and another gun in on a new S&W EZ. I’ll take it, price was definitely a factor, couldn’t pass it up... Matches my Wrangler too.

I have plenty of WMR if you need some.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    And the mini sniper rifle. This American Rimfire was bought new by me, sold to someone in this group and then found its way back to me via a gift. I hate that person with a passion. But I love the rifle. Y’all with your bolt guns... This is my one and only. I need to shoot it soon, got a hankerin’. Accurate rifle from what I remember. Got 1/2” groups with bulk ammo at 100 yards. Need to see how good it really will do.

49B5C122-71D5-414D-B978-3DCC3CC75E97.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom