The CZickness XXXIII: Putting the Social in Social Distancing.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh that's a beauty

I saw a bull compact shadow picture in stainless. I think I'd like to have one of those. I dont know price or availability. Knowing my luck it will be thousands and unobtanium

Thing is, it’s a BB gun. The dang things a hoot to shoot down in the basement. It is the same weight as my P07 9mms are and feels like they used CZ molds to make the frame. Feels like shooting a .22 kadet kit on it.

It was $98
    8c9f59c1e3c2aab3bf0c43423a08c964.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Thing is, it’s a BB gun. The dang things a hoot to shoot down in the basement. It is the same weight as my P07 9mms are and feels like they used CZ molds to make the frame. Feels like shooting a .22 kadet kit on it.

It was $98
    8c9f59c1e3c2aab3bf0c43423a08c964.jpg

That's awesome! Same holsters?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yup. It’s identical in size and weight. I’m glad that I ordered the one with the two tone slide as it would be all too easy to mistake the BB gun for a real one otherwise. Not that I’ll be doing any target practice with a real P07 and ammo in the area but better safe than sorry.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yup. It’s identical in size and weight. I’m glad that I ordered the one with the two tone slide as it would be all too easy to mistake the BB gun for a real one otherwise. Not that I’ll be doing any target practice with a real P07 and ammo in the area but better safe than sorry.

88’s wife in a month: “Honey, Why does the vacuum cleaner rattle?”.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve got to admit though, I do envy you guys that can just step out back and do some shooting. I need to take a serious look at finding a place that lets us do the same after this is done. Don’t know how that would impact the marriage though, as the wife is of the opposite mind. She’s always wanted to move closer to the city and where we are now is about the best compromise we can come up with. City girls...

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I’ve got to admit though, I do envy you guys that can just step out back and do some shooting. I need to take a serious look at finding a place that lets us do the same after this is done. Don’t know how that would impact the marriage though, as the wife is of the opposite mind. She’s always wanted to move closer to the city and where we are now is about the best compromise we can come up with. City girls...

What's that old Cindi Lauper song ......Girls just want to have Fun". :D

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

We are discussing a move in a year or so. My criteria are low maintenance, a shooting range of at least 100 yards and a safe/reloading room. After that, I could care less.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are discussing a move in a year or so. My criteria are low maintenance, a shooting range of at least 100 yards and a safe/reloading room. After that, I could care less.

CKW and I have looked on a couple of occasions and actually had a place picked out and was making the moves. Then life struck and she went down. 6 months on the mend that time. It was a chilling lesson that we were staying where we are. And we have.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s always a chore to balance life. You need to maintain financial security, yet also need to try to make your life goals happen too. This current crisis has the wife and I spending more time together now than we have in the last 35 years. I honestly worry about some that are stuck in tiny apartments. We have a decent sized house that lets us retreat to very different areas when we need some space.

The Grotto in the basement has been getting far more use this last month than it has in the last 25 years of living here. We’ve been watching more movies together, going for walks together like we used to do when dating and doing video chats with family. We find ourselves cooking more often now too. There are times when I think that we might be spending a bit too much time together but it will balance in the end.

The BB gun range in the basement is a fun distraction right now. The dog has really been enjoying having both of us around all of the time. I might get back into flight sims too but am lacking decent hardware for the current crop of excellent flight sims out there.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yep. We are probably tied to the FW area or I’d be lobbying for Tennessee or Colorado.

Maybe central Canada. I could do the “go to town” once a year kinda location.

Me too. PackIndy's place is the hot setup if I was single or married to a more adventurous spouse.. Not unhappy with the fishing woman I have though.:yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yep. We are probably tied to the FW area or I’d be lobbying for Tennessee or Colorado.

Maybe central Canada. I could do the “go to town” once a year kinda location.

I’d love to have a place that let me live life with a very rare need to go into town. The older I get, the less I find the general public interesting. Heck, the older I get, the more I need to distance myself from the idiocy that comes any form of contact with the general public.

I’d gladly trade my current situation for a small bit of property, an old pickup truck and a very rare need for social interaction.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Didn’t this thread used to be about CZ firearms? Asking for a friend :cool:

We do discuss them occasionally here and there. If you have a CZ question or want some pure CZ talk, this is the place: CZ question thread - serious discu...ead.php?t=478792&share_type=t&link_source=app

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I’d love to have a place that let me live life with a very rare need to go into town. The older I get, the less I find the general public interesting. Heck, the older I get, the more I need to distance myself from the idiocy that comes any form of contact with the general public.

I’d gladly trade my current situation for a small bit of property, an old pickup truck and a very rare need for social interaction.

RFT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom