The CZickness XXXIII: Putting the Social in Social Distancing.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Morning all. Looking to be a nice day out.

It's comforting to know in these times of difficulty at least one local governmental office is at work and diligently getting the job done. My property tax bill is in today's mail and due on the normal date.

Don't feel pregnant, Reed....ours came 3 days ago and is up almost double. Albeit : we get to pay by July 1st.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Property Tax FYI:

E.O. #20-005 states as follows in Section 6, Paragraph B:“Property taxes remain due on May 11, 2020, however counties are to waive penalties onpayments made after May 11, 2020, for a period of 60 days.

This waiver does not apply to taxpayments which have been escrowed by financial institutions on behalf of property taxpayers.”

Hence, each county shall waive any penalties for any property taxes paid within sixty (60) daysafter the statutory deadline; therefore, the spring installment may be paid up to and includingJuly 10, 2020 without penalty.

However, taxpayers are encouraged to make timely payments(that is, on or before May 11, 2020) in order to ensure orderly operations of government.Please note that this will not apply to property tax payments made through an escrow account ormortgage company.

This waiver applies to property tax liabilities for both real and personalproperty.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Property Tax FYI:

E.O. #20-005 states as follows in Section 6, Paragraph B:“Property taxes remain due on May 11, 2020, however counties are to waive penalties onpayments made after May 11, 2020, for a period of 60 days.

This waiver does not apply to taxpayments which have been escrowed by financial institutions on behalf of property taxpayers.”

Hence, each county shall waive any penalties for any property taxes paid within sixty (60) daysafter the statutory deadline; therefore, the spring installment may be paid up to and includingJuly 10, 2020 without penalty.

However, taxpayers are encouraged to make timely payments(that is, on or before May 11, 2020) in order to ensure orderly operations of government.Please note that this will not apply to property tax payments made through an escrow account ormortgage company.

This waiver applies to property tax liabilities for both real and personalproperty.

Yeah well my property is "Real Personal" to me.....:):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Property Tax FYI:

:laugh:
    Yeah the govt ALWAYS wants theirs in a timely manner so THEY can operate properly.
    Property Taxation is legislated theft.
    But you have to pay it or they can take what is yours. So that means you dont really ever own squat
    Can YOU operate your household in an orderly manner if the government seizes your house? Tyrants.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah the govt ALWAYS wants theirs in a timely manner so THEY can operate properly.
    But you have to pay it or they can take what is yours. So that means you dont really ever own squat
    Can YOU operate your household in an orderly manner if the government seizes your house? Tyrants.

Death and Taxes. That is all you are promised. Reminds me of Reagan. He would be disappointed in the direction we have gone.

Here is a oldie but a goodie from Reagan.

https://youtu.be/SHoT561u1zY

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Got a package in the mail today to keep me sane until I can get back to the range. :)
    c531baa22d5692858d7e6d36649283b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Oh that's a beauty

I saw a bull compact shadow picture in stainless. I think I'd like to have one of those. I dont know price or availability. Knowing my luck it will be thousands and unobtanium

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

Ok stop this type of talk now! The Gov't is here for your well being
    !

text me when its time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom