THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Sorry to hear about your Aunt RH. My condolences to you and your family.

I only have my grandpa left, I was up there for his 90th birthday party last year (2021). I should have asked him about some of the family history when I was up. I know I have to go up north again next year, since one of my sisters is getting married for the first time.

As far as e-mail goes, I run my own server, so I am one of those nerds. I do have a Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo accounts. I rarely use any of them. Outlook is mostly for

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Found a generator that will kill 2 birds with one stone for $400. Has the same engine as my Bolens which needs a head gasket. If i end up with it ill make a mount to hang the generator off the front of the Bolens. I have my Firman generator but this would way cooler and puts out more power. .

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Rusty, sorry to hear about your Aunt and prayers sent for her family.

Family history is a interesting thing to get into. I also didn’t appreciate it enough when I was younger but have been asking a lot more questions recently. I hope you can find the answers you’re looking for.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everybody, not CZ but picked this up yesterday. I got tired of waiting for the SA-35 so I had to scratch a BHP itch. I found this Girsan MC-35 on GB for less than 475.00 so I decided to try one out. It's a very faithful repro of the MKIII BHP. Better slide/frame fit than you would find in most Browning's too. I'll shoot it this weekend some time. Typical bad BHP trigger though but that can be tweaked pretty easily. I had a Ritchie Leather holster ready to go for when I found an SA-35 but still waiting.

4g2Xizgm.jpg

pbSQkavm.jpg
    Fondled one of these today with a grey cerakoted frame and black slide for $499. I was very tempted. I have a non-Ingo friend who has a FN made version that is really nice and he also has a clone made by FEG? I shot them both years ago, I remember the clone not being as nice to shoot.

Initial thoughts on your Girsan? I admit, I don't know much about these guns in regard to the internals and upgrades like sights, grips, etc.

One from today is this version:

1669078251629.png

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Fondled one of these today with a grey cerakoted frame and black slide for $499. I was very tempted. I have a non-Ingo friend who has a FN made version that is really nice and he also has a clone made by FEG? I shot them both years ago, I remember the clone not being as nice to shoot.

Initial thoughts on your Girsan? I admit, I don't know much about these guns in regard to the internals and upgrades like sights, grips, etc.

One from today is this version:

View attachment 238078
    You have a non-INGO friend? Are we not enough for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom