THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hmm, doesnt sound very fun. At least when you go to get rid of them down the road they will keep most of their val... Well at least you will get a good night's rest, much like what you would have gotten after buying a new gun.

First set of sheets isn't what I'd hoped. Gonna sleep on them tonight, but I don't have high hopes. Really hoping the goose down pillows I picked up work out there. I'm excited to try them.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    First set of sheets isn't what I'd hoped. Gonna sleep on them tonight, but I don't have high hopes. Really hoping the goose down pillows I picked up work out there. I'm excited to try them.
    A good night's rest is worth its weight in gold. I hope you're able to get some good rest!

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Howdy do, gangster-roos !
    How about an Air Show photo to start the day.

For some reason, I always wanted to try wing-walking. Too late for me now .... maybe in another lifetime.

I got my wife a bedset from "cozy earth"... I can't sleep in anything else anymore.. well, she can't. A bit pricey, but I think it was worth it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Gmail, to actually use day to day.

Outlook, like giving the house phone number out and never answering it, this is what we started with years ago and I don’t like the layout at all and the wife ordering stuff has filled it with spam, so I just let mine fill up unread, she still uses hers.

And then ProtonMail, which is supposed to be encrypted, for when I’m don’t doing anything wrong and don’t have anything to worry about.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Gmail, to actually use day to day.

Outlook, like giving the house phone number out and never answering it, this is what we started with years ago and I don’t like the layout at all and the wife ordering stuff has filled it with spam, so I just let mine fill up unread, she still uses hers.

And then ProtonMail, which is supposed to be encrypted, for when I’m don’t doing anything wrong and don’t have anything to worry about.

That's pretty much the same as me. When setup right I like the Gmail interface the best (turn off conversations as I think that's dumb).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom