The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I like the sweaty one on top!

Perfect!
    I don’t remember where that one went… I ended up doing quite a bit of work on it. Full CGW parts. SAO trigger. Had Allen cut the slide for a red dot and remove the front site, fill the slot in. Install a 10x bushing. Was an awesome shooter. Left the finish like that. Apparently I got bored with it and it went down the road somewhere…

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Evening, Ben....so sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet your family. :crying:

I was too busy trying to keep people away from the carmel chocolate carmel chocolate carmel pie that T-dogg brought. Still didn't get a piece.

I got a piece of that pie, AND got to meet Ben's family. My wife said that I was a social butterfly ! :cool:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Evening, Ben....so sorry that I didn't get a chance to meet your family. :crying:

I was too busy trying to keep people away from the carmel chocolate carmel chocolate carmel pie that T-dogg brought. Still didn't get a piece.
    I got to meet Ben’s family. Then they immediately sat alone at a table in the corner for 30 minutes and tried not to make eye contact. I’m sure it was a coincidence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom