The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning to the peoples of the INGO’s!

In my efforts to further harm my body and add to my resume…. We inherited a piano last night. It belonged to my late cousin whom passed away in 2016… My aunt and uncle are selling their house and moving into a new one and have decided that it needed a new home as well. Being that we have girls and neither myself or my wife are much into sports at all, we thought maybe some musical motivation would be better for the young lassies as they grow up. I played with a keyboard for a few years in middle school, but I’m excited to sit down again and tickle the ol ivories!

401AEB98-92BE-4AEE-B7E6-F51B8E6E818B.jpeg

Managed to get it out of their house and into my truck. But need to find help to get it into our house now. So it got parked in the garage last night and will stay there till that happens!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good morning to the peoples of the INGO’s!

In my efforts to further harm my body and add to my resume…. We inherited a piano last night. It belonged to my late cousin whom passed away in 2016… My aunt and uncle are selling their house and moving into a new one and have decided that it needed a new home as well. Being that we have girls and neither myself or my wife are much into sports at all, we thought maybe some musical motivation would be better for the young lassies as they grow up. I played with a keyboard for a few years in middle school, but I’m excited to sit down again and tickle the ol ivories!

View attachment 227241

Managed to get it out of their house and into my truck. But need to find help to get it into our house now. So it got parked in the garage last night and will stay there till that happens!

Let me know when ya wanna learn how to play that gorgeous thang....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom