The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I have a college football brother that is on the beach in Tampa/SPete and they are staying.

Whoaaaaa-baby..!
    Its staying south a bit but I still think the prudent course of action is to get out of town. Emergency services will be above response capacity and there is no reason to stay and potentially add to that strain. Just my two cents....

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I have a college football brother that is on the beach in Tampa/SPete and they are staying.

Whoaaaaa-baby..!
    Not dissing your family tree but have a few football buddys and they have always shown to have more balls than brains. Just sayn..

Wish him luck brother Deacon.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I think its unlikely. Those people making sure he stays in power are driven by money. The complete destruction of the Russian export economy for a generation or more will not be tolerated.

Always follow the money.

Honestly, I thought Russia would walk through the country before the West had a chance to re-supply Ukraine. Now its a war of attrition and Zelinsky seems to be holding his country together.

I'd rather we spend $400 billion in aid to Ukraine than student loan forgiveness....(sorry if you are a benefactor but after paying for four college degrees - that's just how I feel about it).
    We already spent $400 billon this year.....the pull out of Afghanistan..... I have a partial list of what we lost...... the next 9/11 WILL HAPPEN HERE.....I just pray I'm not in one of the areas when the terrorists decide to take out America. With our WIDE OPEN southern border, it's a matter of when....

sorry for the doom and gloom, worked ALL of last weekend.... "Somedays your the windshield.....other days you are the bug"......was definitely feeling splattered after Saturday night.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    This is one of my favorite photos ever ... and I took it with that 50D, and a 60mm lens. This is located in a State Park in W. Virginia.

IMG_8883-XL.jpg
    Words can't describe that.....MM!!!!

:+1::bowdown::bowdown::drool::drool::yesway::yesway::patriot::patriot::ingo::ingo:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    :coffee::coffee: had to take the youngest in for his allergy shot.....8am appointment, we walked in at 0800am. We watched 5 other snot nose kids go to waiting rooms. I guess our shot nurse finally rolled in....0830am, son is finally getting the shots in both arms.....of course you have to wait 30 minutes before you leave....
    Oh.......WEAR THAT MASK!!!!
    :tinfoil::tinfoil::facepalm::facepalm:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    If GMCTTR hadn't spent all my money, maxed out my credit card and made me sell an arm....

OMG, did you change your Vudoo order to R/R or L/L?

At least the lenzi is ambi.

Oh wait...who's arm did you sell???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom