The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’m sorry, are you lost? You may be in the wrong group.
    I mean, you’re welcome to stay, but you must be willing to be enabled by the best enablers around.
    This is why you have been nominated for "adult in the room". Such wisdom. Such advice.

Last edited:

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    When it comes to CZs, I seem to only like them in their traditional styles and all metal.
    Sometimes nothing beats the original full metal, its why I bought a Wizard tuned SP01 Shadow. I'm thinking about getting a brother for it in the form of a P-01 for the wizard to tune for me to carry. However I have to get an optic plate and red dot for my OR P10c first. Oh the budgeting :spend: Though I've at least been able to save the money for now because I can't find the OEM optic plates in stock for a reasonable price. Too much demand.

I’m sorry, are you lost? You may be in the wrong group.
    I mean, you’re welcome to stay, but you must be willing to be enabled by the best enablers around.
    Agreed, its how I ended up with 2x P10c's, however it being my carry gun its nice to have a spare.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sometimes nothing beats the original full metal, its why I bought a Wizard tuned SP01 Shadow. I'm thinking about getting a brother for it in the form of a P-01 for the wizard to tune for me to carry. However I have to get an optic plate and red dot for my OR P10c first. Oh the budgeting :spend: Though I've at least been able to save the money for now because I can't find the OEM optic plates in stock for a reasonable price. Too much demand.

Agreed, its how I ended up with 2x P10c's, however it being my carry gun its nice to have a spare.
    2 is one. You now need a 3rd or is that a 2nd one.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    However I have to get an optic plate and red dot for my OR P10c first. Oh the budgeting :spend: Though I've at least been able to save the money for now because I can't find the OEM optic plates in stock for a reasonable price. Too much demand.
    CZ custom had some back in stock about 10 days ago. You can do a email me when back in stock for CZ USA. I got my RMR plate here. Took about 2 weeks once shipped.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Speaking of metal framed hammer fired goodness…

$550 for a unique and discontinued CZ 75 Omega seems like a good deal.
    That is begging for an optics cut.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Went to Scheels yesterday and handled one of those S&W 44 lever guns, it's a pretty nice rifle, i'd be surprised if that's not a collaboration with Henry, except for some cosmetic differences they look the same, same pin placement etc. They also had a used model 19-2, had some blue wear but timing was good, pinned and recessed which I usually don't care for but it was 450.00, with my discount and a couple gift cards I had it would be 350.00, I might regret not getting that one.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Went to Scheels yesterday and handled one of those S&W 44 lever guns, it's a pretty nice rifle, i'd be surprised if that's not a collaboration with Henry, except for some cosmetic differences they look the same, same pin placement etc. They also had a used model 19-2, had some blue wear but timing was good, pinned and recessed which I usually don't care for but it was 450.00, with my discount and a couple gift cards I had it would be 350.00, I might regret not getting that one.
    $350 for one of the greatest revolvers ever made? You are stronger than I....

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    CZ custom had some back in stock about 10 days ago. You can do a email me when back in stock for CZ USA. I got my RMR plate here. Took about 2 weeks once shipped.

My main issue there is with the price of shipping and it does not seem to ship from within the US. This isn't the worse I've seen for international shipping but I know some money could be saved based on other online store fronts with the item out of stock.
    Sorry it seems like I'm being picky, thank you for info. In reality its probably $20 bucks or less in savings :lmfao:
    Might give this a shot if I get tired of waiting and save more money.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My main issue there is with the price of shipping and it does not seem to ship from within the US. This isn't the worse I've seen for international shipping but I know some money could be saved based on other online store fronts with the item out of stock.
    Sorry it seems like I'm being picky, thank you for info. In reality its probably $20 bucks or less in savings :lmfao:
    Might give this a shot if I get tired of waiting and save more money.

I had my email notification set for Ben Stoeger Pro Shop and CGW and both had back in stock alerts this week. I actually added one to my cart and checked out in time (this time, unlike the last time) and was able to get a plate. Be prepared to pull the trigger right away.

BTW, CGW has them in stock now: https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-2-and-p10-optic-ready-plate/

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I had my email notification set for Ben Stoeger Pro Shop and CGW and both had back in stock alerts this week. I actually added one to my cart and checked out in time (this time, unlike the last time) and was able to get a plate. Be prepared to pull the trigger right away.

BTW, CGW has them in stock now: https://cajungunworks.com/product/shadow-2-and-p10-optic-ready-plate/
    They were out when I bought mine but with tax and shipping cgw was more than I paid (CZparts did not charge sales tax so my order was $60 even with standard shipping).

Top Bottom